ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 94
« First < 44849091929394
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
BWillie 05:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
oh, yeah? Did he tell you that?

Bullshit.

It's more likely than not, and you know it.
Pat calls the shots.

It's why Kadarius Toney did not play in the playoffs or the end of the year last year.

It's the reason we re-signed Creed Humphrey. It's the reason we decided to sign Kareem Hunt - he was at Mahomes wedding.

Patrick Mahomes is the most powerful man in the organization.

He is not going to sit here and put up with throwing to a rookie, a guy who it will be a miracle if he lasts the season, and umm...Justin Watson? He is too competitive to put up with it.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Pat calls the shots.

It's why Kadarius Toney did not play in the playoffs or the end of the year last year.

It's the reason we re-signed Creed Humphrey. It's the reason we decided to sign Kareem Hunt - he was at Mahomes wedding.

Patrick Mahomes is the most powerful man in the organization.

He is not going to sit here and put up with throwing to a rookie, a guy who it will be a miracle if he lasts the season, and umm...Justin Watson? He is too competitive to put up with it.
:-)
[Reply]
gblowfish 05:11 PM Today
Adams hasn't been worth spit since he put a Taco Bell in his house.

No more Wideouts from the NY Giants please.

Cooper is the best choice if we can make a reasonable deal for him. Throw in that #3 pick we got from the Tits for Sneed. Maybe Cleveland could use that next June to move up and get a real QB. Saw a stat where Watson is 12% on third down. Yikes.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Adams hasn't been worth spit since he put a Taco Bell in his house.

No more Wideouts from the NY Giants please.

Cooper is the best choice if we can make a reasonable deal for him. Throw in that #3 pick we got from the Tits for Sneed. Maybe Cleveland could use that next June to move up and get a real QB. Saw a stat where Watson is 12% on third down. Yikes.

Somewhere on some show last night they said that Deshaun has successfully converted just 12 3rd downs this season. I don't think they actually mentioned how many 3rd downs he faced total this season, but you figure somewhere between 10-16 3rd downs or so per game? So, something like 50-80 opportunities so far? it's horrific.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Somewhere on some show last night they said that Deshaun has successfully converted just 12 3rd downs this season. I don't think they actually mentioned how many 3rd downs he faced total this season, but you figure somewhere between 10-16 3rd downs or so per game? So, something like 50-80 opportunities so far? it's horrific.
I'm surprised he hasn't been benched. His accuracy is shot, he can't scramble worth a damn, and he plays the game like he doesn't give a ****.

Chiefs just need to trade for a decent WR. Nothing crazy. That's not the same Veach seems to operate and when you have Mahomes/Reid and the D we have I don't think it is necessary.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I'm surprised Deshaun Watson hasn't been benched. His accuracy is shot, he can't scramble worth a damn, and he plays the game like he doesn't care at all.
Cleveland still owes him $92 million guaranteed in 2025 and 2026. Not to mention paying him $46 million this year. That's one hell of an expensive backup QB if you bench him.
[Reply]
Page 94 of 94
« First < 44849091929394
Up