ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 37
« First < 273334353637
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Today
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
KCJake 04:47 PM Today
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Shouldn't have left brah ..
[Reply]
New World Order 04:50 PM Today
I want Marshon Lattimore
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:54 PM Today
Illuminating article about DeAndre's potential impact for the Chiefs, per Justin Ried, former teammates
https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...294413754.html

Sorry, didn't realize this version was behind a paywall. Here's one that isn't. I think.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...ll/ar-AA1sObGk
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Illuminating article about DeAndre's potential impact for the Chiefs, per Justin Ried, former teammates
https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...294413754.html
From article:

Talk to Reid, though, and he believes the Chiefs are getting much more than a football talent when adding the 32-year-old Hopkins. “He knows ball. He has a master’s degree in playing football,” Reid told The Star on Wednesday. “And he knows how to read coverages. He knows route combinations. He was a really special player when we played together.”

Reid said it didn’t take long to appreciate Hopkins’ wisdom — even as a rookie. During his first NFL game on Sept. 9, 2018, Reid was playing against the New England Patriots when he saw the exact setup that Hopkins had described a few weeks earlier. Reid, matched up in man coverage against future Hall of Fame tight end Rob Gronkowski, said Hopkins’ words convinced him that Gronkowski was about to take an in-breaking path. He broke quickly on the football, beating Gronkowski to the spot for a pass breakup on third-and-4.

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...#storylink=cpy
[Reply]
kevrunner 05:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Hopkins is regarded as having the best/most reliable hands in the league.

That cannot be said of Cooper.
Hopkins probably has the best hands I’ve ever seen, especially for a top tier WR.
[Reply]
Bump 05:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
He probably for the second “m” as in “hmm”.
SO HE'S THINKING IT ABOUT IT!
[Reply]
wazu 05:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
WHAT DOES HM STAND FOR?

How much?

Hit me (up)?

Hate Miami?
Help me.
[Reply]
Bump 05:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
Hopkins probably has the best hands I’ve ever seen, especially for a top tier WR.
pretty sure his hands are gigantic compared to a normal person, which probably helps
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by kevrunner:

It's either Hopkins or Steve Largent.
[Reply]
kevrunner 05:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
pretty sure his hands are gigantic compared to a normal person, which probably helps
Yeah, that’s probably plays a part but lots of WRs throughout the history of the NFL have had huge hands also, I’ve never seen anyone as good as Dhop in catching the football.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Shouldn't have left brah ..
He didn't really wanna leave is the thing.
[Reply]
Chieftain 05:22 PM Today
The thing about D-Hop is that he has been relatively healthy during his time with the tits. Has played in every game for them. This could very likely turn into a Kareem situation where he will surprise a lot of people who thought he was washed.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 37
« First < 273334353637
Up