ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>A Level Headed Review Week 3 2024
DenverChief 09:22 PM Yesterday
McDuffie just got his feet tangled and it effected him more than Mooney.

The Drake London TD was a blown coverage by Johnson....just a young player mistake on a WR switch route. Didn't take the pass off from Tranquill.

Worthy with a nice pitch and catch for 10 yards and follow up with a nice catch and run for 6 yards. Worthy really does seem to play defense well when the pass has a chance to be intercepted. Gah just stopped running on that route...gotta keep running through that route.

Steele really showing his mettle with some nice hard runs and good chunk yards.

Perine also with some solid runs, he is no Pacheco but between him and Steele....I can only imagine what Hunt will bring as well.

Rice has some sick moves in the open field with some of his stop and go stuff.
Gotta make that catch in the 2nd quarter just before half - in his defense Mahomes threw it a bit behind him but it was catchable.

Wanya seems to be faring well so far and as the game has gone on.

Mahomes just got fooled by a good DB on the INT.

Jones stupid mistake on the RTP that led to a score to put the Falcons up by 7. Gotta play more disciplined.

The crushing hit and fumble by FAU on Cousins was a beautiful thing to watch. Too bad the penalty for kicking the ball out of bounds isn't more stiff. I would make it a 15 yarder and a loss of down.

That pick by Connor was a perfect result of Jones destroying the OL and pushing them back into Cousins face. The second half is going to be rough for them.

The goal line series of plays, I get that we have been stuffing it down their throat but it seems like we go back to the well too much. The 2nd down play was an obvious run...should have had another play action play called. Still got. a FG but we need more TD's. FG's are going to come back and bite us.

Defense starting to look better...make Cousins find someone open and let a 3 man rush flush him.

Juju finally on the board with a catch and Tuddy. Love this for him.

Then Butler does the next to impossible and actually hits the upright square on, on the XP.

Spags with the unique and timely blitzes forcing a long FG attempt by the Falcons.

Props to Ariza for being able to snag that wild snap and still get an amazing kick off to pin ATL.

Great goal line stand, Cook with two pass breakups - the first one could have been called DPI as he never got around to make a play on the ball but the refs just let them play it out.

Where was the illegal hands to the face on Connor and was it just me or was that a very questionable DPI. The WR just ran into McDuffie standing still, I guess that's a make up call for the Cook non-call.

Killing ourselves with penalties tonight. Gotta get the silly calls (that actually happen) cleaned up.

The DEFENSE saves the day again for us. Would love to see the offense get a little more in sync but I love seeing the Defense come up big to save the win.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
I would give specials a B. The high snap to Ariaza was horrible and what happened that made Butker hit the upright?
Mentioned this in the game thread. Araiza has been a mixed bag of goddamn brilliant and sometimes a little messy. He flubbed his first punt. And I still think he needs better touch on his short punts. His final catch and punt was a game saver and one of his better punts, so I almost wonder if he’s overthinking some of these punts. Which seems weird to say, since it’s just punting.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
The Chiefs have the smallest cumulative margin of victory over a 9 game winning streak (dating back to last season) in NFL history.

Yeah, and that can't continue forever. History shows that eventually the worm turns and that shit eventually bites you in the ass.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up