Page 50 of 50
« First < 404647484950
Nzoner's Game Room>***ALDS Game #1 Royals @ Yankees 10/05/24 GDT***
cmh6476 10:03 PM Yesterday

The Boys in the Bronx.#Postseason pic.twitter.com/azDh6UIXw9

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) October 4, 2024

[Reply]
ping2000 07:20 PM Today
This is a screwjob. Super tight fucked up strikezone and a crooked replay booth. Fuck you New York.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:20 PM Today
“The disputed play at second base”

You mean the “wrong call”, Bob? Ya know, the wrong call that gifted a run for the Yankees?

That one. No dispute about it.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:20 PM Today
I wish Chisholm and the ump would have killed each other at home.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:20 PM Today
You can take a stillframe of space between his shoe, the base while the tag is clearly on him.

If we lose because of that. My god what a blunder. How do you miss the call? Review booth only have standard def replays or what
[Reply]
lcarus 07:20 PM Today
Thanks "replay center". Cost us a run in a close playoff game. What did they not see there? Dude missed the fucking bag and got tagged.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:20 PM Today
It’s hard enough to beat the Yankees. MLB doesn’t need to assist them. what an absolute fuck job!
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
I seriously hope everyone associated with the NY Yankees, including their phag "fans" and the entire NY umpire review crew die in a housefire.
I hope they all get trapped in a burning tire.
[Reply]
TLO 07:21 PM Today
I seriously hope everyone associated with the NY Yankees, including their phag "fans" and the entire NY umpire review crew die in a housefire.
I don't! But I like your spirit sparky.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:21 PM Today
And not by smoke inhalation, but by burning to death
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:21 PM Today
Look, our bullpen sucks again and this type of game is really not the type of game we should be aiming for but I don’t ever wanna hear another bitch whine about the Chiefs getting calls. We just got totally fucked by MLB.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:21 PM Today
Remember when the Guardians were gifted a homerun on a ball that didn’t hit the foul pole?
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 07:21 PM Today
Stevie Wonder on the replay crew tonight…
[Reply]
Page 50 of 50
« First < 404647484950
Up