ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Shohei Ohtani is a mutant freak.
Megatron96 11:38 PM Yesterday
51-51. 6-6, 3 HRs, 2SB, 10RBI, 5XBH. What the utter eff does that? I'm 99% certain we are living among aliens. Because Ohtani is a walking talking alien. Just wow. Oh, and LAD has 9 games left to play. 60-60 anyone? Oh, and Ohtani's technically 'rehabbing' after his Tommy John surgery. Discuss. Shit yerself. Speak in tongues. Have at it. This is one of those moments.

[Reply]
BWillie 08:11 AM Today
How is there a 6 foot 4 Japanese person?
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:23 AM Today
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
i really think the amount of games hurts its regular season watchability. its just theres so many it makes each game feel so inconsequential, especially compared to football where every game matters so much. Sometimes i feel like even hockey and basketball have too many games and theyre only at 82 lol.

playoff baseball is like an entirely different beast, its almost like watching a different sport compared to regular season baseball
I think there is some truth to that. But I think the biggest issue is actually lack of access for most people to their local team/games. Growing up, everyone I knew had baseball on in the background. Now, without a pay package, most people can't even watch their local team. Baseball has only it's self to blame for it's "demise". That being said, I'm not sure sad is the way to describe it. The players are making more than ever, the fans who wish to have access to all the games can pay for them. As for Ohtani, he's an international mega star who I am sure is not lacking in attention and recognition.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 08:36 AM Today
All I know about this guy is his contract...this MFer is currently rehabbing from Tommy John surgery, and will resume pitching one he's fully healed???
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:37 AM Today
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
All I know about this guy is his contract...this MFer is currently rehabbing from Tommy John surgery, and will resume pitching one he's fully healed???
Word is that he may pitch in the postseason.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 08:38 AM Today
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Word is that he may pitch in the postseason.
I'm not a baseball guy, but that seems even more impressive than starting the 50/50 club.
[Reply]
KCBlitz 08:39 AM Today
Yeah but I heard he’s terrible at betting games.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up