ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Cooper Kupp reportedly on the trade block
SHOWTIME 12:25 PM Today
https://x.com/nflrums/status/1848779771993276520?s=61
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:04 PM Today

🚨BREAKING: The #Chiefs are the strong Vegas favorites to trade for star wide receiver Cooper Kupp.

👀👀👀

Kupp is available and KC has the draft capital and need for him.

Reid. Mahomes. Kelce. Kupp. Would be DYNAMIC. pic.twitter.com/62mQJnvH3J

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) October 22, 2024

[Reply]
Couch-Potato 05:05 PM Today
Stafford to the Vikes?!? Darnold’s lookin sharp lately but Stafford’s proven. Crazy.

Cooper? Sure. Is he healthy now, at least? Can we get away with offering our 3rd, that could become the TEN 3rd or our 2nd depending on his playtime the rest of the year? Mix Sky Moore in there and a late pick swap, maybe Robinson too if they’re game? Kupp, when/if healthy, would be an absolute monster in KC. Kupp, Rice, Brown, & Worthy as next year’s WR core is very very solid.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:07 PM Today
I would really like to know how LV sets the odds for these things, because they are rarely correct, at least when it comes to KC it seems. But I just saw some article where LV has KC as +200 to acquire Kupp at the moment.

Personally, I wouldn't hold my breath.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 05:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
MLFootball is awful. Deserves a spot in the 7th ring of hell
[Reply]
Dante84 05:14 PM Today
Yeah that’s a click bait aggregator.

There are some good ones who share actual rumors and news, and then there are ones that do that plus make shit up.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Not arguing, but I just don't understand why it's an either or situation. If Veach screws up the cap for the next couple season, why does that mean we can't see 6/7/8 SBs down the road? It would just be delaying the inevitable a couple three season, imo, not eliminating them entirely forever.

YMMV.
I don’t understand the panic either.

Regardless of whether we spend or don’t spend we’re due for a reset in a few years. Not a rebuild, just 1 season where you clean up your cap, gut some of your vets and stockpile draft picks. I think people are scared because teams like buffalo and the chargers did this for years and years and years. The chiefs on the other hand have been relatively passive for a contender. It’s not going to break us to make a big move or 2.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 05:16 PM Today
If we traded for Kupp, 3-peat, and then head into 2025 season with Rice, Kupp and Worthy...lol...just freaking wreck the rest of the league.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up