ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Share your Nostalgia!
Chiefs4TheWin 05:39 PM Today
Just curious what you all find nostalgic. Feel free to post videos, clips, photos etc. that makes you feel like the good ole days are back!
[Reply]
scho63 09:09 PM Today

[Reply]
srvy 09:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin:
Is that an odyssey?
We had the sears version of pong.
[Reply]
scho63 09:12 PM Today

[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 09:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by scho63:
Light Bright!!!! OMG! I remember my grandparents on my moms side delivering me a light bright in the biggest of fucking blizzards near or on Christmas. It felt amazing.. Thank you for reminding me!
[Reply]
scho63 09:13 PM Today

[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:16 PM Today
Too much shit to list but I came across the Flintstones movie on some streaming service the other day and does anyone remember the McDonald’s glass cups they were selling around that time? They had some for a Batman movie as well.

That shit was peak 90s.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Too much shit to list but I came across the Flintstones movie on some streaming service the other day and does anyone remember the McDonald’s glass cups they were selling around that time? They had some for a Batman movie as well.

That shit was peak 90s.
I had the whole set of those glass Batman mugs.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 09:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I had the whole set of those glass Batman mugs.
I MIGHT have one left, but I think it's Robin :-) If I still have one I'll pic it tomorrow.
[Reply]
UteChief 09:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by scho63:
Where is this Scho?
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 09:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by UteChief:
Where is this Scho?
Shot in the dark due to age but Ocean City MD?
[Reply]
srvy 09:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:

My late sis had stacks of 45s Supremes Elvis Dave Clark Five Hermans Hermits Fats Domino four tops Beatles. She is the one who made me appreciate all sorts of music along with mom. I learned guitar from my brothers who took lessons and Keyboards from mom. I still play today poorly.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up