ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Injuries mounting across NFL after two weeks
scho63 10:37 AM 09-17-2024
It could be my imagination more than reality but damn it seems like just two weeks in, a lot of teams are losing a lot of key players to injuries and many of them are on offense.

Deebo now out too for 49'ers.

Rams are the Chargers this year and have like 9 guys out or hurt.

Justin Jefferson hurt.

I think this could be a reason for some of this low scoring.

Lot of guys got no preseason reps.

Injuries knock playoff teams out of competition.

Gotta stay healthy......:-)
[Reply]
Womble 10:09 PM Yesterday
Every year the same ol' shit gets said about rampant injuries in the NFL.
[Reply]
scho63 10:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Womble:
Every year the same ol' shit gets said about rampant injuries in the NFL.
Find me one thread from the last 5 years
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:31 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by lcarus:
You're gonna be like me starting Ladd McConkey and Jaxon Smith-Nshithead.

McConkey is available? Lol. I still have worthy, but after that, well, my WRs were Rice, Godwin, Lamb (who's been up and down), and took a flyer on McMillan (which looks really iffy now). What's funny is I put Rice on IR and picked up JJSS. Who promptly was out with his hammy or whatever. Ah well.
[Reply]
Monticore 03:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
McConkey is available? Lol. I still have worthy, but after that, well, my WRs were Rice, Godwin, Lamb (who's been up and down), and took a flyer on McMillan (which looks really iffy now). What's funny is I put Rice on IR and picked up JJSS. Who promptly was out with his hammy or whatever. Ah well.
I have Nacua,Nabers, Higgins,London,JMo, even with injuries have been ok

Losing CMC really hurt my RBs suck we can go 1RB 3WR , so I have managed to stay afloat thanks to Jayden Daniel’s and Bower/Kittle but now I have to start Mahomes lever thought I would be dabating picking up Russel Wilson to start over Pat.
[Reply]
Stewie 04:24 AM Today
Per Tom Pelissaro

A new QB in Cleveland: The #Browns are signing Bailey Zappe off the #Chiefs practice squad, per sources.

With Deshaun Watson’s season over and Dorian Thompson-Robinson’s status in flux, Jameis Winston could start Sunday vs. Baltimore and Zappe would back him up.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 11:18 AM Today
I had Pacheco & Tua (my backup QB) go on IR. Mike Evans is now probably out for an extended period of time. I did pick up Mclaurin a few weeks back and he's been my flex receiver
So I'll need to move him to the starter and find another backup WR now.
I picked Mahomes to be my starting QB and his lack of TD production for FFL has just killed me so far this year.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:30 PM Today
That Chris Godwin injury was gruesome. Dudes foot was pointing backwards
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up