ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 104
« First < 45494100101102103104
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Just wanted to bump this thread and show Mecole some love. Last two games the guy has really stepped up. He's running some really good routes right now, getting yac and his jetsweeps and punt returns are looking dangerous. I honestly think he's gonna surprise a lot of folks this season if he continues this form.
He is arguably the reason we have won two Super Bowls....

Punt return vs the Texans

OT TD
[Reply]
TEX 07:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Agreed, he is a nice depth piece to have that can actually provide some splash plays.
The key is, and always was, finding the best ways to use him. He is very good at what he excels at, not the same with getting him out of his comfort zone. Ever since the Chiefs figured out how to use him, he's been productive.
[Reply]
philfree 07:29 AM Today
As a return man he's been excellent making decisions and then he has had some good returns as well. When he's receiving kicks and punts I have very little anxiety.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:

OT TD

Half the players on the team have a case to make for being the reason we won two straight.

I’ve learned to greatly appreciate Hardman and his team contributions since getting traded back and stepping up to make some plays, but his playoff contributions aren’t any bigger than some of the other guys. The deep ball catch from Mahomes could have been seen as a far more critical play if it weren’t followed up by that Pacheco fumble
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 09:29 AM Today
He’s been doing good. He finally looks like he has gotten his strength back! Obviously the injuries were effecting him.
[Reply]
crispystl 09:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Just wanted to bump this thread and show Mecole some love. Last two games the guy has really stepped up. He's running some really good routes right now, getting yac and his jetsweeps and punt returns are looking dangerous. I honestly think he's gonna surprise a lot of folks this season if he continues this form.
He looked so slow last season and early this year, but it looks like he's finally getting his speed back.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 11:53 AM Today
Good to see some appreciation for him here. He really made a big contribution against the 49ers.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:08 PM Today
I really really like Mecole. Glad weve been able to keep him this entire time.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 12:14 PM Today
I truly want Mecole to become everything we always hoped he would.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:

OT TD
Three. He made perhaps the most underappreciated catch in our dynasty.

Injured. 3rd down. 13-13 tie in our rematch vs the Bengals.

He catches a rope from Mahomes and while dealing with an injury, proceeds to be folded like an absolute pretzel. But he somehow holds on, and it knocks out of the postseason. Meanwhile, that drive results in 7 with Mahomes throwing it to a sitting MVS.

The pretzel play was the play that Mahomes reaggravated his injury and happened on MVS’ most brilliant drive with KC, which is why I think it’s often forgotten.
[Reply]
Page 104 of 104
« First < 45494100101102103104
Up