ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 62
« First < 12525859606162
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM 10-23-2024
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:34 PM Yesterday
Give him a few games and he will be a big target. When we need him later he will be a big factor
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:36 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
DHop is literally master class at this. He'll play a ton

He did play a lot of snaps. They just didn't target him. Used him as a decoy all game. Guess that's what Andy meant by "he's going to play a lot."

Thought for sure he'd get more targets than KT did in his first week. Ah well.

He did look good out there. And the defense definitely respected him. It's a good sign.

They'll figure it out eventually.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
5 yards off. I said 24

You lucked out. If Pat didn't overthrow him, he would've had at least 39. But preen while you can.
[Reply]
philfree 06:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I really hope we get to see the fireworks offense in the playoffs we all thought we would.

Hopkins
Worthy
Hollywood
JJSS
Watson

I mean…paired with this defense I’m not sure how anybody is going to be able to keep it close.
The "fireworks offense" is going to be dependent on our tackles giving Mahomes enough time to go down field. I hope Morris can improve his play going forward and we can see some fireworks go Boom!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:52 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
You lucked out. If Pat didn't overthrow him, he would've had at least 39. But preen while you can.
I'm not happy he had that. Just didn't buy he'd play alot
[Reply]
TEX 07:06 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by philfree:
The "fireworks offense" is going to be dependent on our tackles giving Mahomes enough time to go down field. I hope Morris can improve his play going forward and we can see some fireworks go Boom!
Nailed it.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 62
« First < 12525859606162
Up