« First < 220270310316317318319320
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bearcat 12:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I tend to think the Bengals have a better chance of winning the AFC North division than the Ravens. Harder schedule for Baltimore. Steelers are 2-0, but who knows if they can hang in there for the whole season.
That's my bold prediction for the year... the Ravens will fall back to a wild card and not do shit in the playoffs, much like 2020, the season after they were Point Differential Champs and went 14-2.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:11 PM Today
Handed a bunch of turnovers and great field position all game, plus two critical calls that reversed huge plays late in the 4th, and somehow KC was the lucky team. :-)

Also, that wasn't a prayer on 4th and 16. That was a ball that was going to be caught if Rice weren't raped from behind.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
DJLN's in here wondering if faulk is a real Bengals fan while we have Chiefs fans making up clever nicknames to shit on the GOAT. :-)
He had a bad game. 150 yards and 2 picks? Pathetic by his standards. What is wrong with acknowledging it? Was great against Baltimore
[Reply]
DRM08 12:14 PM Today
That's my bold prediction for the year... the Ravens will fall back to a wild card and not do shit in the playoffs, much like 2020, the season after they were Point Differential Champs and went 14-2.
Baltimore might even miss the Playoffs. Tougher schedule than others in AFC North. Already 0-2 to begin with, maybe 0-3 after visiting Dallas this weekend. If Bengals & Steelers play up to their potential, Baltimore is in some danger of flat out missing the Playoffs.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:15 PM Today
Back to shitting on this mediocre Bengals team with a broken QB...
[Reply]
Monticore 12:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
He had a bad game. 150 yards and 2 picks? Pathetic by his standards. What is wrong with acknowledging it? Was great against Baltimore
We didn’t lots of possessions and we ran more than normal and we started most drives at 30 it’s going to be hard to get passing stats in a game like that , our d is just out there too long .
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Back to shitting on this mediocre Bengals team with a broken QB...
Bengals MAY never win another game ever
[Reply]
TEX 12:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I tend to think the Bengals have a better chance of winning the AFC North division than the Ravens. Harder schedule for Baltimore. Steelers are 2-0, but who knows if they can hang in there for the whole season.
I think the winner of that division wins 10 games. They're all going to beat each other. The one that survives will win the division. And Pittsburgh has a leg up on everyone. But Cincinnati has the easiest schedule.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Rookie DBs. What can you do...
What can you do? What the Chiefs did with a bunch of rookie DB's is win the SB 2 years in a row.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:21 PM Today
The Chiefs are destroying that team and their fanbase psychologically. I just saw an ad to stream WAS-CIN on ESPN+ and the first comment is legit "I hope the KC refs stay in KC".
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:23 PM Today
DJLN's in here wondering if faulk is a real Bengals fan while we have Chiefs fans making up clever nicknames to shit on the GOAT. :-)
He's too lucid to be a real Bengals fan.

Delusional, but lucid.

The other guy's almost too beaten down (Bengal Billy?) to be any fun.

"The Bengals Suck!!!"

"You're right....{slits wrists}

Dafuq fun is that?

Meanwhile with Faulk you say "Man, Joe Burrow sucks at football" and he just says "Not as badly as Midnight Vulture sucks at petty theft..."

Jesus. What can I even do with that? I just wanna pat him on the head and buy him a beer. It'll be a shitty lukewarm one to go with that demon vomit chili they serve out there, but it's better than the vat of warm piss I want to drown those damn Broncos fans in.

The guy showed up and did homework, for fucks sake. I don't even look at who it is I'm responding to in 90% of my posts and this guy can give me chapter and verse on Inmem's exploits with smoked meats.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Chiefs are destroying that team and their fanbase psychologically. I just saw an ad to stream WAS-CIN on ESPN+ and the first comment is legit "I hope the KC refs stay in KC".
you should see my twitter feed

a bunch of crying that we can't let them enjoy nice football plays
[Reply]
tredadda 02:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Do the Bengals know how to play ball without running their mouths? Between CTB calling out Washington's "college offense" to Daijhan Anthony putting Mahomes on his lock screen, it sure seems like they can't just focus on playing football.
Welcome back!
[Reply]
Page 320 of 320
« First < 220270310316317318319320
Up