ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 172 of 172
« First < 72122162168169170171172
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He's still only signed to the PS, but he did look more versatile than the rest of that lot when he was here in the pre-season.

If one of them needs to be elevated this weekend, he'd probably be my choice.
I liked Powell coming out. Never figured out why he was seemed so out of place.

I think he is just dumb but that doesn't matter now, he's been in the system here long enough.
[Reply]
O.city 02:51 PM Today
Who was the last WR we had who kinda came out of no where or was a late round guy?

Albert Wilson?
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Why?

TB is running the exact same system as LAR, down to the verbiage. Kupp wouldn't have to learn anything new at all.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 02:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
TB is running the exact same system as LAR, down to the verbiage. Kupp wouldn't have to learn anything new at all.
Good answer.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 02:53 PM Today
Ours is the worst 2nd available for trade in the league, but hard to imagine someone else outbidding us for a WR that’s been injured the last 5 weeks.

Send
-2nd
-Sky Moore
-6th Swap

Recieve
-Cooper Kupp
-6th Swap
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Good answer.

Also, iirc, TB's OC Liam Coen was on the Rams staff in 2021, the year Kupp went bonkers (145+ catches/nearly 2000 yds, 16 TDs), so there's a lot of familiarity there. I may have the year wrong, but I know Coen and Kupp have been together for at least a season if not two. Coen would instantly know exactly what Kupp was good at/comfortable with etc. The chemistry between the OC, QB and WR could be built in a couple three weeks, not months. If they picked him up as late as say Thursday, Kupp could probably easily see 15+ targets on Sunday if that's what they wanted to do.
[Reply]
Page 172 of 172
« First < 72122162168169170171172
Up