ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 68
« First < 18586465666768
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
As bad as Moore is, he's at least shown the tiniest glimmer that he's not COMPLETELY worthless. Remigio and Ross haven't, ever.
Skyy has only shown a glimmer because he has 1 game with 2 easy catches that makes his apologists the 5 games he had a million opps and contributed nothing. While remigio has had 0. I don’t have a ton of hope for Ross or remigio. I just cannot for the life of me understand why we keep marching skyy out there. At the very least remigio does jack shit (which means he isn’t a downgrade) but offers you actual special teams value.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:17 PM Today
You don't get rid of a hunk of shit by slinging even smellier shit on top of it
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:17 PM Today
The fact they'd rather wheel out the decaying corpse of Jody Fortson instead of either those two ****wits should speak volumes.
Fortson actually makes strategic sense because he’s a real good blocker and we should be running more 13 personnel. You cannot convince me that skyy is so critical as a midget blocker that he becomes irreplaceable. The only reason he is still out there at this point is because the chiefs cannot bring themselves to cut their losses.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:18 PM Today
The funny thing is Fortson actually is what quite a few folks seem to believe Ross is. A bottom of the roster red zone threat. 14 career receptions, 4 of them are TDs.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:19 PM Today
Why are you arguing as if I want Moore around. Dude should've been axed ages ago. He fucking sucks bad. Ross and Remigio suck even worse from what I've seen.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:25 PM Today
You don't get rid of a hunk of shit by slinging even smellier shit on top of it
Remigio isn’t gonna be shittier than skyy. At worst he does jack shit which is even. But in the process you learn about him. Unlike skyy or Ross or hardman, he has not had actual opportunity to prove what he can do. This is exactly the type of game before the break to find out what we have so we have two weeks to figure out our adjustments. Skyy should not be part of that adjustment so what is the point of learning more about him?

What you’re saying would make sense except we all know the skyy thing is an emotional decision not a logical one. We know there is something keeping him on the roster (let alone playing meaningful reps) that have nothing to do with his ability
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:26 PM Today
Arguing who sucks less between the likes of Skyy Less, Ross, and Remigio is evidence to confirm that the Chiefs absolutely must trade for an impact WR.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 03:29 PM Today
As bad as Moore is, he's at least shown the tiniest glimmer that he's not COMPLETELY worthless. Remigio and Ross haven't, ever.
When? I have never seen anything that would show he isn't completely worthless.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:29 PM Today
Why are you arguing as if I want Moore around. Dude should've been axed ages ago. He ****ing sucks bad. Ross and Remigio suck even worse from what I've seen.
Ross, I get because he’s been bad in actual game reps. But all we have to go off of with remigio is preseason reps. There is no upside with skyy. There is risk with Ross. With remigio there is no risk because he’d replace a piece of trash and there’s at least potential upside. And better yet, you have returner depth since hardman isn’t entirely healthy.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:34 PM Today
There's absolutely no upside with Remigio. He's the new Marcus Kemp. A special teams 'ace' that takes up a body on the practice squad. If he'd have shown fucking ANYTHING to this point he'd be up taking snaps right now.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
When? I have never seen anything that would show he isn't completely worthless.
Relative to the other two, he's got more worth. Which is an ants cock above fuck all.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:36 PM Today
Wonder if we get the pre-game news dump on Rice.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 68
« First < 18586465666768
Up