ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Yeah I think our old pal Doug is pretty much done
RunKC 09:48 AM Today
Big no no from Doug. Shocking that he didn’t learn from Andy that you never throw your players under the bus publicly. Pretty much said his team sucks and it’s not his fault

#Jaguars HC Doug Pederson: “As coaches, we can’t go out there and make the plays, right? It’s a two-way street.”

pic.twitter.com/QPw9YhgYDx https://t.co/qeygPGfYxq

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) September 30, 2024

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
He was too busy drilling a secretary while here to learn anything from Andy.
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Reminds me of Marty banging Greg Hills wife.
Lolwut, guess I missed some stuff.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Does Andy ever fire one coach in favor of another, though? It seems like "loyalty to a fault" is his typical MO.
Might have to fly a banner
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
:-) If he didn't learn after the Juan Castillo debacle he never will. If your biggest flaw as a coach is loyalty to a fault, you're doing pretty damn good, but Andy Reid is far too loyal to some outright awful members of his team.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:37 PM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
Doubt this would ever happen. Rumor was Reid was displeased that Pedersen kept banging the Chiefs office secretary.
Yeah, from all the rumors he didn’t seem to care that anyone was upset. You’ve gotta do a lot to piss off andy Reid as a coach. If a guy disrespects Andy Reid it probably speaks volumes for why the guy seems to start off hot then lose his locker room.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:39 PM Today
:-) Wasn't that all based on text screenshots from BarStool?
[Reply]
RunKC 04:40 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeah, from all the rumors he didn’t seem to care that anyone was upset. You’ve gotta do a lot to piss off andy Reid as a coach. If a guy disrespects Andy Reid it probably speaks volumes for why the guy seems to start off hot then lose his locker room.
Nah Mahomes has regressed since Nagy got back so the the viable option is to hire the guy that was responsible for Trevor Lawrence regressing into Mitchell Trubisky in the same timeframe
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:41 PM Today

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Nah Mahomes has regressed since Nagy got back so the the viable option is to hire the guy that was responsible for Trevor Lawrence regressing into Mitchell Trubisky in the same timeframe
Mahomes does seem to favor Nagy, he might be upset if we just out right fired him because Mahomes is bored.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:44 PM Today
Mahomes does seem to favor Nagy, he might be upset if we just out right fired him because Mahomes is bored.
Nagy won't ever be fired. They'll mutually part ways or something once it's apparent he'll never be hired somewhere else. Now, Pederson joining this staff as assistant buttslap coach or whatever I could totally see happening.
[Reply]
TEX 04:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Uhh, that happened to Nagy too.

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/303...rom-the-bears/

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/306...regimes-trash/
Nah, nobody would sleep with Nagy.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:49 PM Today
I'm fine with Nagy as a QB coach here.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:49 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Nagy won't ever be fired. They'll mutually part ways or something once it's apparent he'll never be hired somewhere else. Now, Pederson joining this staff as assistant buttslap coach or whatever I could totally see happening.
Honestly the only thing I worry about with Mahomes is he gets bored and decides to try out baseball or something. Right now he just seems to be toying with the rest of the league. His interceptions are pretty much always at times where it doesn't seem to matter or he needs some kind of nudge to be interested. Maybe I'm way off on this assessment but that's the feel I get.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 04:54 PM Today
Yeah, that was pretty awkward. Think he's trying to get fired
[Reply]
Rausch 05:00 PM Today
If we do it'll say "FOUR straight Super Bowls!"
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up