Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Nzoner's Game Room>Amari Cooper traded to Bills
RunKC 12:11 PM Yesterday
Per Jordan Schultz
[Reply]
tredadda 08:57 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yeah, I concede the point about the AFC, to an extent. BUF just got better. Don't think anyone else really did. Scratch that, HOU acquired Diggs, so they are nominally better offensively than they were last season. Other than those two, no, not really.

However, last season we were better in the RZ, nearly twice as efficient, per TeamRankings.com. This season our RZ TD scoring% is a hair over 38%, and a lot of that is skewed by our last game vs. NOR inflating our stats. We're really about 5% worse than that. However, even with the NOR numbers, 38% puts us 29th in the league in RZ scoring. Only NE, MIA, and DAL are worse.

And just ftr, BUF is 6th, at 68%. BAL/HOU are tied for 1st at 75%. Even lowly PIT is better than us at 50%, good enough for 19th, so still below NFL average.
I do think that will change with the addition of Hunt.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:12 PM Yesterday
Yeah, our offense that was elite was pre-Veach.

Brett Veach doesn't hit on offensive picks as much or cares as much about offense.

All the best players other than Mahomes were drafted by other GM's and scouts.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:18 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

Brett Veach doesn't hit on offensive picks as much or cares as much about offense.

You have the choice of two GMs to pair with Mahomes and Reid. Option A drafts offense slightly better. Option B drafts defense slightly better.

Give me Option B to pair with my God Mode QB.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:23 PM Yesterday

He hit pretty big on his last 2 WRs and you're STILL bitching (you don't care about "offensive picks").

The only reason you are bitching now is because Rice and Hollywood BOTH went down. You are as unreasonable as they come. Notice I didn't say unreasonable "fan", because I'm convinced you're a fake Chiefs fan and really just a Mahomes stan.

:-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:24 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He literally hit on his last 2 WRs (you don't care about "offensive picks").

:-)
Didn’t he also draft 3 of our OL starters? And nailed it with a 7th round running back?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:28 PM Yesterday
It’s kinda funny how the narrative can change with more information.

It used to seem like Veach couldn’t pick WRs, because of Skyy. But really, Skyy now seems like the exception.

Hardman was a fine pick. Rice is a stud (his injury isn’t Veach’s fault). Worthy looks big time.

So really, Moore is the odd one. 3/4 isn’t bad at all.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:30 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Didn’t he also draft 3 of our OL starters? And nailed it with a 7th round running back?
Yes, we also just used our first 2 picks on offense after using 2 of our first 3 picks on offense the year before, but Veach is ignoring the offense!
[Reply]
philfree 10:32 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Because despite what a bunch of Pat d riders want to say, he's playing like shit.

I think he'd be the first one to say that but Pat has mostly played like shit this season. 6 TD's 6 picks....he's at an all time worst in every meaningful stat to start this season.

This isn't even Alex Smith vibes. Pat is just playing like shit most of the time so far. I don't know why so many here get triggered by that.

The D is carrying this team.
Mahomes still has the clutch gene though and that is a big reason why we're winning this close games to go along with the D. That said our offense is about to morph into something new and special. It's going to be fun watching it grow.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:33 PM Yesterday

Okay, so APART from 5 total starters on the OL (two of whom got paid and are starting for other teams), a pretty promising but raw 2nd round LT, an explosive 7th round RB, a pretty great WR who just got injured in a freak QB accident, the fastest player in combine history, and a reliable 2nd TE... WHAT HAS BRETT VEACH EVER DRAFTED FOR THE OFFENSE??!!!
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:55 PM Yesterday
****ing Romans!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:59 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Okay, so APART from 5 total starters on the OL (two of whom got paid and are starting for other teams), a pretty promising but raw 2nd round LT, an explosive 7th round RB, a pretty great WR who just got injured in a freak QB accident, the fastest player in combine history, and a reliable 2nd TE... WHAT HAS BRETT VEACH EVER DRAFTED FOR THE OFFENSE??!!!
Besides all that, HE HASNT DONE JACK SHIT!!!!
[Reply]
TheGuardian 11:04 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by philfree:
Mahomes still has the clutch gene though and that is a big reason why we're winning this close games to go along with the D. That said our offense is about to morph into something new and special. It's going to be fun watching it grow.
I hope so because Pat has legit been the weak link outside of tackle play. And I love Pat and all he's done for this team, been a fan for almost 3 decades now and never thought we'd have what we do right now.

But that doesn't mean we can't say that right now Pat is legit playing the worst ball of his career. He is.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:14 AM Today

Creed, Trey, Pacheco ring a bell? Rice was on pace for 1,600 yards and 11 TD’s while Worthy is on pace for 14 TD’s :-)

Veach has been fine. It’s not his fault that Mahomes literally killed Rashee’s knee
[Reply]
BWillie 05:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Creed, Trey, Pacheco ring a bell? Rice was on pace for 1,600 yards and 11 TD’s while Worthy is on pace for 14 TD’s :-)

Veach has been fine. It’s not his fault that Mahomes literally killed Rashee’s knee
I would argue that Creed is the worst because he is so good we had to pay a center big money. Very unfortunate.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Up