ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>A Level Headed Review Week 4 2024
DenverChief 05:19 PM Yesterday
Steele really needs to work on keeping both hands on the ball. That was just a good strip tackle but if he had kept both hands on the ball he wouldn't have fumbled.

PAT! Over threw Kelce right into the defenders hands. Gotta be better, I feel like he is forcing the deep ball.

Rice I really hope it's nothing long term or our offense is going to change dramatically.

Kareem Hunt sure looks like he still has "it". Has had some really good runs and catches out of the backfield. Can't wait for him to become more comfortable with the Offense. We need all the help we can right now.

Kelce looking like his old self again.

Jaylen Watson with the behind the line of scrimmage stop on 3rd and 1. Great defensive play.

Ariaiza seems to be getting his pin punting down. ST's are showing up and making the Chargers life hard.

Defense is really stepping up and covering for our Offense.

X gonna run right past ya for the TD.

I know we are short at WR but for the love of god stop throwing the ball to Moore....anybody else on the bench?

65 yard FG short by just a few yards - that's pretty darn impressive in its own right. Silly Chargers with the 55 yd FG miss.

Watson was wide open in the EZ on the 1 yard PM run. Also, gotta hand it to the Chargers D-line for playing very disciplined with their lane/gap assignments keeping Mahomes from stepping up and creating with his feet.

Hicks with the nice extension to almost get a pick on Herbert.

Is it just me or does Harbaugh look like he is about to have a mental breakdown?

Our Red Zone defense has really been impressive. CJ and FAU really made that 4th down turn over happen.

LOVE seeing Hunt crawling on the ground doing the "feed me" motion ****ING LOVE THAT HE IS BACK.

Perine with the hard earned TD. Love seeing us be able to run the ball again. As of this writing:

Hunt 12 Rushes for 65 yards 5.4 YPC

CHRIS JONES with the timely sack. Chamari Connor created that sack by drawing the back away from the jones pressure.

X gonna run past ya again for the critical first down. That play right there is going to win games for us. Go ahead we'll take the 5 yard under and let our fastest guy run right past you for the first down.
[Reply]
DenverChief 08:39 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Maybe it’s time to be running team. F the mvp trophies.

Seems like we were averaging 5+ yards per carry today.

Get rid of the RPO. Run and run and play action

Bring back the 1990 DeBerg offense.
Hunt had 14 carries for 69 yards 4.9 YPC
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:57 PM Yesterday
A win is a win but goddamn I hate losing Rice. I was REALLY enjoying watching him feast on bitches.

In the other games I watched were flag happy too. It’s annoying. Hopefully they swallow the whistles as games matter more. Fucking refs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:16 PM Yesterday
We've survived Steele's mistakes, but he does need to have carries cut by 90%.

He's here to block and give Hunt a breather now.

In addition to being fumble prone, it's very obvious he doesn't have much wiggle. Hard to give a guy 15 touches when he has no wiggle.

I still like him as a blunt force trauma dude in the 4th quarter to seal out games. But he's gonna have to earn those touches back.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We've survived Steele's mistakes, but he does need to have carries cut by 90%.

He's here to block and give Hunt a breather now.

In addition to being fumble prone, it's very obvious he doesn't have much wiggle. Hard to give a guy 15 touches when he has no wiggle.

I still like him as a blunt force trauma dude in the 4th quarter to seal out games. But he's gonna have to earn those touches back.
I get it, but the fumbles. Imagine us trying to close out a 1-score game on the ground and this dude fumbles.

Can’t have that.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 12:10 AM Today
Steel definitely needs to overcome his fumbling problems. But if he does that, I think he can be a really good power back. I don’t think he’ll go on the practice squad. I think he will contribute a lot once the fumbling issues are addressed
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up