ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Davante Adams trying to get traded
Hammock Parties 01:55 AM Today

Davante Adams pulled up lame in the closing minutes of the Raiders’ practice Thursday, grabbing his hamstring with an injury that is expected to sideline the star wide receiver on a week-to-week basis, per league sources.https://t.co/3zWmEkopWQ

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 29, 2024

Davante Adams (doesn't want to play for the Raiders anymore) out Week 4 https://t.co/Koujafvfn9

— Underdog (@UnderdogFantasy) September 27, 2024

Davante Adams next team odds (@BetOnline_ag).#Jets (-300)#Chiefs (+400)#Ravens (+500)#Bills (+600)#Steelers (+800)#Saints (10/1)#Falcons (12/1)#Seahawks (12/1) pic.twitter.com/oC846DXTvA

— uSTADIUM (@uSTADIUM) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
Rain Man 11:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
CEH and a 3rd day conditional to Vegas, Adams to Houston and Tunsil to KC in a three way deal
We'd also need an apology from Adams for shoving that intern.
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
We'd also need an apology from Adams for shoving that intern.
He's got a Taco Bell inside his house so I've reconciled with his inevitable diverticulitis as punishment enough
[Reply]
BWillie 11:19 AM Today
I remember when he said....paraphrasing...I dont care about winning. Being a great WR is about hitting my numbers
[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I remember when he said....paraphrasing...I dont care about winning. Being a great WR is about hitting my numbers
= I make business decisions
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Anyone who watched that Receiver show knows this guy is a temper tantrum throwing bitch. Take the money to a shit organization and then complains when they don't win.

Dude is an idiot.
Right. He wanted that $$$ now he is bitching and having a bad attitude about the consequences of what comes w that decision.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:53 AM Today
Will a team be stupid enough to give up anything more than a third for him?

I hope if they do, it’s not us.

But if Veach does it, it’s obviously a great move with eyes on the 3 peat.
[Reply]
Bwana 11:54 AM Today
Hey, you went for the money, so suck it up.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up