ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Happy October the 7th to all!
GeorgeZimZam 10:23 AM Yesterday

THIS DAY JUST MIGHT GO DOWN IN HISTORY!

[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 11:30 AM Today

Why ‘Let’s Go Royals’ was the most telling sound at the Chiefs-Saints game Monday | Kansas City Star

Chiefs, Royals both win on night like no other in KC sports

Spoiler!

http://archive.today/X9iWB
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
**** you.
Go have a nice bowl of matzo ball soup and go play with your dradle and relax.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
He's a piece of shit anti-semite racist ****.
All that extra shit u added just cuz u didn’t understand what I was sayin. So if I get hurt, I get hurt.... but I’m 34 years old and ain’t been hurt yet but made a lot of mother’s hurt. Plus I’m on the westside of Detroit. My Crippin branches out. So u wanna be disrespectful let’s see who got the bigger nuts. Zero tolerance. If u ain’t tryna die don’t go to war. I earned my name and tats for a reason. And what I got to prove? That I handle disrespect 10/10 times. I’m not this big for nothin, I didn’t join the army for nothin, I don’t take disrespect for nothin
[Reply]
Pablo 02:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
All that extra shit u added just cuz u didn’t understand what I was sayin. So if I get hurt, I get hurt.... but I’m 34 years old and ain’t been hurt yet but made a lot of mother’s hurt. Plus I’m on the westside of Detroit. My Crippin branches out. So u wanna be disrespectful let’s see who got the bigger nuts. Zero tolerance. If u ain’t tryna die don’t go to war. I earned my name and tats for a reason. And what I got to prove? That I handle disrespect 10/10 times. I’m not this big for nothin, I didn’t join the army for nothin, I don’t take disrespect for nothin
So true!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up