ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
TLO 06:51 PM Today
Next up - The Buccaneers.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:05 PM Today
Baker is a Hell of a lot better than Gardner Minshew. He has been playing at an elite level this year. Even today without his top two WRs, he threw for 330 yards and 3 TDs.

Unless their D falls apart this is gonna be a tough game.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Baker is a Hell of a lot better than Gardner Minshew. He has been playing at an elite level this year. Even today without his top two WRs, he threw for 330 yards and 3 TDs.

Unless their D falls apart this is gonna be a tough game.

Trust me, their D is going to shit all the way down their legs. 2nd quarter for sure. If it's close in the 4th, they'll do an encore to give the game away. They've been truly awful this year except in two games, iirc.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Trust me, their D is going to shit all the way down their legs. 2nd quarter for sure. If it's close in the 4th, they'll do an encore to give the game away. They've been truly awful this year except in two games, iirc.
You may be right, even with Winfield back today they gave up 31 points.

I think we will need about the same to beat them. Lets hope Hopkins can get more involved after another week of practice.

Hows their pass rush? If they dont have that, we should be able to put up 30+
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
You may be right, even with Winfield back today they gave up 31 points.

I think we will need about the same to beat them. Lets hope Hopkins can get more involved after another week of practice.

Hows their pass rush? If they dont have that, we should be able to put up 30+

Very inconsistent. Kancy didn't get on the field until about two games ago, though. Some leg injury in TC kept him out until very recently. You figure he'll be up to speed right about now. Vita isn't really a pass-rush threat, but every once in awhile he'll get pressure, as we know. But he's still a beast vs. the run. You just can't move him. Yaya is really their only legit pass-rusher, but he's not special. He's maybe on the same level as George? Not the same kind of player, just production.

Bowles has been blitzing his LBs to get pressure, with mixed results. And of course, that leaves big holes in the middle. And like us, they can't cover TEs.

Their secondary has been up and down, but both Winfield and Whitehead were injured earlier, so they're still finding their legs, I guess. McCollum is their best DB, and he's pretty good. Like could be top-10 next season good.
Pat needs to watch out for him. Their other CB(s) have been up and down, mostly down.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up