ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 70
« First < 20606667686970
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:40 PM Today
Chicago offense looks to me like they didn't practice until late August.
[Reply]
TribalElder 03:22 PM Today
I'm old enough to remember when Caleb was trying to negotiate an ownership stake as part of his deal with the Bears

:-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:24 PM Today
He probably gets Tua concussion vids on the hour. He can't quit :-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:34 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Chicago offense looks to me like they didn't practice until late August.
I keep hearing pundits talk about how the Bears don't do enough on offense, and their scheme and plays are very simple. So simple that defenses aren't being stressed.

When i hear that all i can think is that....well...maybe a simple offense and simple concepts are all that Caleb can process right now.

Am i supposed to believe that Caleb can run a more complicated, diverse scheme? Why?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:34 PM Today
You know who he reminds me of out there right now? Bryce Young.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:35 PM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
I keep hearing pundits talk about how the Bears don't do enough on offense, and their scheme and plays are very simple. So simple that defenses aren't being stressed.

When i hear that all i can think is that....well...maybe a simple offense and simple concepts are all that Caleb can process right now.

Am i supposed to believe that Caleb can run a more complicated, diverse scheme? Why?
I'd buy into that more if the exact same issues weren't being had in Seattle last year where that OC was.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:37 PM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:

It's all that + I'm just not sure he's done the work. More than a few occasions now he's made an arrogant ass out of himself - whether it was on hard knocks, the interaction with Stroud Sunday, pre-draft - he has shown his stripes multiple times and ironically he may have needed this humbling start to his career more than any amount of success.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
It's all that + I'm just not sure he's done the work. More than a few occasions now he's made an arrogant ass out of himself - whether it was on hard knocks, the interaction with Stroud Sunday, pre-draft - he has shown his stripes multiple times and ironically he may have needed this humbling start to his career more than any amount of success.
Yeah i said pretty much the same thing after watching him week 1.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 70
« First < 20606667686970
Up