ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 55
« First < 5455152535455
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
Rain Man 02:31 PM Today
The bad news for Deshaun is that massage is probably a big part of the recovery from that injury. That's going to be a tough hire.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
He's done. If the Browns play him next year it's pretty rediculous.
Red-dawg-diculous!
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
He's done. If the Browns play him next year it's pretty rediculous.

Unless he retires, they have no choice.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:34 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Unless he retires, they have no choice.
we should run bets on this scenario:

does he have a soul, and saves the browns from salary cap hell even more so with him not playing, and retires

does he say 'fuck you' to society and stay on the active roster to keep the money?
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:35 PM Today
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
we should run bets on this scenario:

does he have a soul, and saves the browns from salary cap hell even more so with him not playing, and retires

does he say 'fuck you' to society and stay on the active roster to keep the money?

TBH, I have no idea if retiring would fix CLE cap issue. I mean, his salary is fully guaranteed, iirc.
[Reply]
seamonster 03:36 PM Today
That throw was just impossibly insane. Mahomes is carrying this GM.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:37 PM Today
Originally Posted by seamonster:
That throw was just impossibly insane. Mahomes is carrying this GM.
:-)
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:38 PM Today
TBH, I have no idea if retiring would fix CLE cap issue. I mean, his salary is fully guaranteed, iirc.
i assume the logic would apply to him if this was the scenario for tua? :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:52 PM Today
Yeah I don’t think Watson is going anywhere. If anything the injury gives him more excuse to hide without getting embarrassed every single week. But that embarrassment is worth it for the amount of cheddar the browns have to give him
[Reply]
Page 55 of 55
« First < 5455152535455
Up