ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>The Athletic - Chiefs are 7-0 but not quite perfect. How to unleash vintage Mahomes
kcgreene 10:53 AM Today
Chiefs are 7-0 but not quite perfect. Here’s how to unleash vintage Mahomes: Sando’s Pick Six

By Mike Sando
7h ago

I only included the parts pertaining to the Chiefs in here, Article in Spoiler

Spoiler!

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:47 PM Today
Mahomes had a QBR of 73.4 with Donovan Smith at LT last season… it dropped to 44.5 when Wanya Morris played.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 02:52 PM Today
The two-time defending champion Kansas City Chiefs are still undefeated, but they aren't making it look pretty.

Shameful.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Mahomes had a QBR of 73.4 with Donovan Smith at LT last season… it dropped to 44.5 when Wanya Morris played.
Looks like he’s averaging 73/100 QBR in 5 games featuring Wanya this year. Definitely seems more comfortable the last few games, including a 83/100 against Niners and 88/100 against Raiders.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:12 PM Today
We're like a clown car body on a monster truck frame.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:18 PM Today
chiefs have a top 10 offense in yards and points

there is nothing clown car about this team
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 04:54 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Yeah, but Tom Brady had more stability at Left Tackle than Mahomes has been experiencing the last 4 years. Brady had the same dude in New England for 10+ years. The next guy was there for 6 years as well. Mahomes has had 4 different dudes at Left Tackle in the last 3 seasons. That is not sustainable. Every other good offense in the league right now has a high quality veteran left tackle. Baltimore, Cincy, Buffalo, Detroit, etc.

I really hope the Chiefs can stabilize the situation and quit the constant revolving door we've been seeing at the LT position. Either Wanya or Kingsley needs to be the long term answer.
It would be nice to have. I'll admit all the players before Wanya were much better at LT, albeit a revolving door. Even so, we saw Fisher, Brown, and Smith have some bad games. It happens. Wanya's worst games this season are against the best pass rushers he's faced. The problem is the AFC has many elite pass rushers.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up