Page 5176 of 5176
« First < 4176467650765126516651725173517451755176
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Here’s something from a more recent AFC Championship game where fans were screaming about something similar with the lack of calls or blown calls by the refs. On mobile or I would imbed it properly.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_Zr-W840...VwwdIug_GlugWW
Rashee Rice had a TD taken off the board on a complete BS call that no holding took place or ww blow them out. Try again. Chiefs had the only 2 TDs taken off the board in the playoffs btw
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Rashee Rice had a TD taken off the board on a complete BS call that no holding took place or ww blow them out. Try again. Chiefs had the only 2 TDs taken off the board in the playoffs btw
Well, there you go. See, happens all the time one way or another to all teams.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:24 PM Today
Well, there you go. See, happens all the time one way or another to all teams.
There's game steering, then there's Superfarce 50 season. I just told you it happened all year. That was a 9 win team, 1 and done with out it. You also faced the Steelers who were severely crippled
[Reply]
brdempsey69 01:27 PM Today
No tears here, bud. Just pointing out something similar to what you and others were talking about. Essentially the same thing happened in both games, no?
YES, that is what is happening on a league-wide scale in the current and modern day. I pointed out to you that this sort of thing reared its ugly head & manifested itself in full force in 1997 with the Donks. I did NOT say you were incorrect about anything in your video reference.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by brdempsey69:
YES, that is what is happening on a league-wide scale in the current and modern day. I pointed out to you that this sort of thing reared its ugly head & manifested itself in full force in 1997 with the Donks. I did NOT say you were incorrect about anything in your video reference.
So it started in ‘97… rendering everything since as fraudulent?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:33 PM Today
97, 98, Superfarce 50 are fraudulent yes. As well as 3 Patriots titles and Steelers over Seahawks. Most others are legit.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:34 PM Today
97, 98, Superfarce 50 are fraudulent yes. As well as 3 Patriots titles and Steelers over Seahawks. Most others are legit.
Why Steelers?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:36 PM Today
Why Steelers?
Gift to Chin and Bus i guess, but Seattle got screwed all game
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:45 PM Today
Gift to Chin and Bus i guess, but Seattle got screwed all game
The SB was played in Bettis hometown, he wasn't losing.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:02 PM Today
You throw out Spygate, Tuck Rule, and Dee's pinky offsides and baby you've got a stew goin...
[Reply]
RedinTexas 03:07 PM Today
Here’s something from a more recent AFC Championship game where fans were screaming about something similar with the lack of calls or blown calls by the refs. On mobile or I would imbed it properly.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_Zr-W840...VwwdIug_GlugWW
I checked out your video. That is beneath you MHM. I won't bother with the counterpoints on the video, but suffice it to say that the viewpoint of the video is extremely biased. It is in no way whatsoever comparable to the provable cheating in which the Broncos engaged.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:09 PM Today
Pretty clear that Denver cheated in their back-to-back SB years in the 90’s considering the NFL fined them for it. SB50 was luck as well as Cam Newton being the most overrated pussy QB this century literally giving the game away.

But all in all SB55 was the one game that made me think the NFL was rigged for a certain outcome. I have never seen a game steered like that in my life.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
I checked out your video. That is beneath you MHM. I won't bother with the counterpoints on the video, but suffice it to say that the viewpoint of the video is extremely biased. It is in no way whatsoever comparable to the provable cheating in which the Broncos engaged.
My intent was to show comparable fan outrage over outcomes.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 03:19 PM Today
My intent was to show comparable fan outrage over outcomes.
Surely you could have found something better than that crap.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Surely you could have found something better than that crap.
There are others…
[Reply]
Page 5176 of 5176
« First < 4176467650765126516651725173517451755176
Up