ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Nzoner's Game Room>It might be time to have a talk about Travis Kelce
TLO 06:16 PM 09-15-2024
He looks old and tired. I'm afraid we're seeing a very steep decline from one of the best TEs in NFL history.
[Reply]
493rd 11:01 AM Yesterday
Lots of folks in the know saying similar things about Kelce. Must be nothing though because CP says so. Look, what the guy is doing is expected given how his life has dramatically changed! McShay and others are right to point it out though because until he officially retires he’s got an obligation to his team. Let’s see if all the chatter motivates him.

Oh, and Mahomes is a class act and of course covers for his buddy. He’d never throw him under the bus.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:03 PM Yesterday
Nothing wrong with saying he has gained a few pounds. You can look at pictures of him from even a year ago to now and see the weight gain in his face and the waistline. It's not uncommon for people to gain weight with age and being in a relationship.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:13 PM Yesterday
Only watched the A-22 from the ATL game, but it sure looks like Travis was being used as a decoy a lot. He runs an intermediate route, and someone else runs something right underneath him and as soon as they turn back towards Mahomes, the ball goes there. And at least to me it doesn't look like Pat even sneaks a peek at Travis in several of them.

Also saw Travis get open at least 5-6 times but Pat doesn't throw at him. Tbf, on some of those the protection broke down early, and Pat threw the outlet. But there were also several where it sure looked like Pat could've put the ball on Travis, but he just threw the checkdown instead. Like his clock was sped up. For that matter, there was plenty of semi-whiffed blocks Sunday. Obviously, that kind of thing will get cleaned up as the season progresses, but imo that probably sped Mahomes up some in this one.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:56 PM Yesterday
Same shit happened last year. Started slow, then ramped up and was a weapon.

Megatron is right - he's been open and 15 isn't throwing to him.

Not terribly concerned, and actively looking to buy low on him in FF.
[Reply]
kevrunner 11:57 PM Yesterday
Travis just needs someone like Mickey to keep him focused.

[Reply]
dlphg9 12:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Only watched the A-22 from the ATL game, but it sure looks like Travis was being used as a decoy a lot. He runs an intermediate route, and someone else runs something right underneath him and as soon as they turn back towards Mahomes, the ball goes there. And at least to me it doesn't look like Pat even sneaks a peek at Travis in several of them.

Also saw Travis get open at least 5-6 times but Pat doesn't throw at him. Tbf, on some of those the protection broke down early, and Pat threw the outlet. But there were also several where it sure looked like Pat could've put the ball on Travis, but he just threw the checkdown instead. Like his clock was sped up. For that matter, there was plenty of semi-whiffed blocks Sunday. Obviously, that kind of thing will get cleaned up as the season progresses, but imo that probably sped Mahomes up some in this one.
It's been said by some smart people, Patrick Mahomes is not playing very well at all. He's rushing things when he shouldn't and not waiting for anything to develop. He's been completely average so far this year and hasn't looked great outside of a couple of drives.

I'm not concerned, but Patrick is holding the offense back right now.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:44 AM Today

According to this he’s the 10th most open target, and the first TE on the list. And seems like he’s getting separation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
bevischief 06:36 AM Today
Serious it is looking like he wants to settle down. And be a grown up. He can't be Superman every year.
[Reply]
Shields68 06:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Same shit happened last year. Started slow, then ramped up and was a weapon.

Megatron is right - he's been open and 15 isn't throwing to him.

Not terribly concerned, and actively looking to buy low on him in FF.
True but he was injured at the start of the season.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
The same way every team in the history of sports has been forced to move on from a legend that aged out of the game.

Next man up.
Correct and that’s probably why they drafted Wylie. They have addressed the possibility of losing Kelce. My question was more in response to the comment that Veach has not addressed the replacement of Kelce.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:05 AM Today
If he can't produce against the Chargers. He's...cooked. But he will.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
You need someone to replace the soon to be 35 year old TE. He won't be perfect but you need someone much younger.
Wylie.
[Reply]
notorious 07:51 AM Today
I will be right here waiting when Kelce shuts everyone up.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Up