ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid called me, and he asked CP to fix the offense.
Direckshun 07:39 AM Today
I think we can all agree the offense has not been up to par this season.

At this point, there's only so much we can do about it. Our best WR got injured and is missing the season, our best RB is out until December, our LT situation is messy and our stud TE is looking his age.

So, is this who we are now? Is 30 points a game a distant memory?

What can be done?

(Andy Reid is lurking in this thread, so make sure you're on your best behavior.)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:36 PM Today
Don't even know at this point. There's been a handful of players on both sides of the ball that don't look anywhere close to game shape. It's not just isolated to the Chiefs either, it's an epidemic league wide.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by crispystl:
How does Hardman look in person? Is he slow as hell now and not getting any separation?
Looks pretty much like Hardman on the rare occasion he's found some space in the return game.

I dunno - I think we all wondered if those low body injuries didn't sap his burst. And maybe they have and it hasn't been as noticeable in a return situation.

But he doesn't look slow to me. Without ever seeing him in the offense, it's hard to really draw any conclusions either way.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:38 PM Today
We just gotta give it time and enjoy that they're winning in spite of mid offense the past couple weeks.

The Patriots used to do this every September and would often go 2-2. But they always were ready when it mattered.
[Reply]
crispystl 03:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Looks pretty much like Hardman on the rare occasion he's found some space in the return game.

I dunno - I think we all wondered if those low body injuries didn't sap his burst. And maybe they have and it hasn't been as noticeable in a return situation.

But he doesn't look slow to me. Without ever seeing him in the offense, it's hard to really draw any conclusions either way.
That's interesting.
Thanks!
[Reply]
O.city 03:40 PM Today
For those deep routes everyone wants to throw to develop, the qb is gonna have to sit in the pocket and trust the guys up front

He clearly doesn’t
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:44 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
For those deep routes everyone wants to throw to develop, the qb is gonna have to sit in the pocket and trust the guys up front

He clearly doesn’t
I'd personally be thrilled with some 15-20 yarders actually.

Worthy on the deep out or dig should be a doable thing.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Up