ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>NICK FUCKING BOLTON
carcosa 09:20 PM Yesterday
I CELEBRATE THE MAN'S ENTIRE CATALOG
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:55 AM Today
Bolton's game against ATL makes me think he was not 100% in the B-More game. This is the Bolton we've all come to love.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:27 AM Today
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I don't know, we played an offense that didn't really use the RB so not sure what his assignments were etc...Not going to go all CP and bitch about a guy after 1 game who has been really good most of his career.

Weird I know.
From the week 1 Bolton thread.
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:32 AM Today
I put that play on Cousins. Look how Bolton had the defense lined up... they had that play dead to rights. Cousins needed to audible out of it.

That being said: Bolton playing well is what unlocks this entire defense. Add Omenihu back and the front seven is a top 3 unit. Bolton's intelligence slants the field in our favor almost every time.

We just have to figure out that CB3 position. Soon as that happens, this defense is every bit as good as it was last year.
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 08:55 AM Today
Good article about how Bolton knew what play the Falcons were going to run on 4th down:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
tredadda 09:02 AM Today
Originally Posted by LagunaSWana:
Good article about how Bolton knew what play the Falcons were going to run on 4th down:

Spoiler!
Goodness gracious great wall of text. At least it’s behind a spoiler tag.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:33 AM Today
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I put that play on Cousins. Look how Bolton had the defense lined up... they had that play dead to rights. Cousins needed to audible out of it.

That being said: Bolton playing well is what unlocks this entire defense. Add Omenihu back and the front seven is a top 3 unit. Bolton's intelligence slants the field in our favor almost every time.

We just have to figure out that CB3 position. Soon as that happens, this defense is every bit as good as it was last year.
Okay so if this is all true... why does nobody want to extend this guy? Seems like this is incredibly valuable stuff.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Okay so if this is all true... why does nobody want to extend this guy? Seems like this is incredibly valuable stuff.
I don't think it's that the Chiefs don't want to extend him.

I think it's because he's up against Trey Smith, who has a more important job in the eyes of the front office (since Mahomes is the franchise), and he's going to be angling to be paid more than everyone but Fred Warner/Roquan Smith.
[Reply]
notorious 09:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by :
That’s Nick. “Not surprised,” his mom, Jalunda, said. “It’s always,” his father, Carlos said, “about his instincts.
100% right mom and dad. 100%

Instincts have always been off the charts, and if he gets a pinky on you it's over.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:04 AM Today
I'm glad he's back to playing like his old self. He was trash that first game. I'm guessing he was just rusty because his play has improved incrementally since.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:51 PM Today
savage

Of course, the value of playing some of these fronts is to keep a player like Nick Bolton free, and he maximized those opportunities, but he also played great taking on blocks. He was blowing up centers in a zone block, beating WRs to the spot, and consistently tackling in space pic.twitter.com/OlzroteJnE

— Nate Christensen (@natech32) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
savage

Yeah, he looks washed and it's clear that his anticipation isn't there, or something.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:17 PM Today

A W is a W 💪 pic.twitter.com/zz4Yjgy9iN

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up