ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Nzoner's Game Room>Anthony Richardson is going to be a problem before long.
Direckshun 09:38 AM 10-04-2023
Look at his game, here. Shane Steichen may have done it again. First he turned Jalen Hurts into what looks like a Top 5 QB, and Richardson... my god.

Just, look at this tape. Richardson may end up being better.

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:53 PM Today
Well it's clear the Colts need to move on. He's not the answer.

But due to where he was drafted we will see how long they continue to try and force him down Colts fans throats.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:55 PM Today
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Well it's clear the Colts need to move on. He's not the answer.

But due to where he was drafted we will see how long they continue to try and force him down Colts fans throats.
He’s just in year two so they have some time before they have to make a decision about a second contract… which seems like a no brainer not to at this point.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 02:57 PM Today
I remember standing in the crowd at the draft when the colts traded up to take Richardson. There was a group of colts fans near us that were freaking out they were so excited to get Richardson. Funny how things work out…
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I remember standing in the crowd at the draft when the colts traded up to take Richardson. There was a group of colts fans near us that were freaking out they were so excited to get Richardson. Funny how things work out…
QB can be a tough position to draft. Teams and fans get so excited about a QB prospects potential it can cloud their judgement. Both with draft position and QB contracts.

Hopefully with all these huge QB contracts that are not working out this will change but we will see. At least with drafting if it doesn't work out you aren't stuck w a salary cap killing contract for years.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 03:21 PM Today
This guy was a top 3-5 fantasy QB in most projections. People thought he was just going to magically turn into something he showed zero signs of last season all while not playing. Reality is everything we see now is just a continuation of last season. There appears to be zero progression.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:27 PM Today
I remember before the draft everyone picking him to go top 5. I thought that the draft guru's were wrong. I mean, I could see that he was trash and I'm just some guy with very limited information and qualifications. When he actually went to Indy, I thought, maybe I don't know as much as I think I do. But here we are. The guy is absolutely trash in the NFL. I just don't get it. How can these scouting experts get something so wrong when common fans knew better?
[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up