« First < 242292332338339340341342
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Bengals are 9-12 since they called us Burrowhead.
And they were 5-3 on a 4 game win streak before dropping one to Houston last year, the game before Burrow got hurt.

I guess it took a while for the karma/crack/whatever voodoo you all wanna spout, really set in?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
And they were 5-3 on a 4 game win streak before dropping one to Houston last year, the game before Burrow got hurt.

I guess it took a while for the karma/crack/whatever voodoo you all wanna spout, really set in?
When Andy Dalton takes out the trash this weekend, you will realize your place in the universe has returned to it's natural state.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I use to have frosted tips, but I was a teenager in the 90's
Me too. It was the style.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I’m not gonna lie. I was absolutely jealous of their success. That fueled MY hatred more than anything. I was always thinking how unfair it was that they were so successful. I now understand, don’t like it? Beat us! Close second with Boston people though!
Every fan base who is/was going through that has felt that way.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I wouldn't say that. Very even matchup.
Pasta is a goober. He thinks if he throws some shit on the wall i'm gonna go over there and grab it off.

:-)
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Let me help you out here.

I really should take that over to my home base and post it.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
When Andy Dalton takes out the trash this weekend, you will realize your place in the universe has returned to it's natural state.
Not gonna happen. Dalton had his "revenge", twice. He lost the last time he suited up against us. He can go stick his head in a wood chipper.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Not gonna happen. Dalton had his "revenge", twice. He lost the last time he suited up against us. He can go stick his head in a wood chipper.
I smell fear.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:26 PM Today

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:29 PM Today
She is an evil looking demon.
[Reply]
Page 342 of 342
« First < 242292332338339340341342
Up