« First < 270320360366367368369370
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
RedinTexas 01:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Probably more like $65M per year for those 2 receivers. If Aiyuk got $30M per year, so will Higgins. Chase is wanting more than Justin Jefferson's $35M per year.
And the prices for WRs will be going up next year, not down.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:40 PM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Excuses like "the ref shouldn't have thrown a flag for DPI there. You gotta let those things go when it's late in the game like that. It decided the game."
Oh yeah. But i'm not sure if you're trying to say i said that or it's something i would say.

I don't really care what other Bengals fans think. I argue with them enough as it is.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
After watching the Bengals last night...your team is going to tank hard if you dont resign BOTH WRs...Chase's YAC/jump ball ability bails out Burrow.

It was mentioned how different the offense looks when Higgins plays...those two will eat up about $55 mil a year. Good luck fielding a competitive team with $100 mil dedicated to three offensive players...
Tee helps out so much because the guys right behind him aren't producing like Bengals fan hoped they would...yet. And Zac simply won't play Buron for some reason and he was super excited in the draft when they got him.

Even with Tee, some teams will still hard double Chase and Zac isn't Shanahan when it comes to moving guys around effectively.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:44 PM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Tee helps out so much because the guys right behind him aren't producing like Bengals fan hoped they would...yet. And Zac simply won't play Buron for some reason and he was super excited in the draft when they got him.

Even with Tee, some teams will still hard double Chase and Zac isn't Shanahan when it comes to moving guys around effectively.
Burton was pretty awesome at Alabama. I was surprised he was available in the 3rd round.
[Reply]
Page 370 of 370
« First < 270320360366367368369370
Up