ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>Why haven't we cut Skyy Moore?
Womble 03:11 PM 09-29-2024
He fucking sucks.

I just don't understand it.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 06:54 PM Today
Originally Posted by Womble:
He's comfortably the worst WR I've ever seen get significant snaps in the NFL. Maybe some older heads in here can come up with one player at WR from the past who could conceivably be worse than Skyy Moore.
Maybe Jonathan Baldwin, who had more physical tools and was a late first rounder.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:55 PM Today
He's a 2nd round pick, that's literally the only reason why.
[Reply]
saltydd5 06:57 PM Today
Veach is keeping him on the roster and hoping he can catch a couple receptions so he can maybe include him in on some kind of trade. If they can't (and they won't) trade him then they will cut after the trade deadline. No other reason why he's still on this team.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:10 PM Today
Why is Sylvester Morris catching strays?

Dude looked like a future all-pro for a few games his rookie year and then ripped his knee up and was never the same. Not even remotely like Skyy Moore.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:21 PM Today
If he’s not part of a trade for another WR, then he must be cut to make room for a trade because he’s entering that “everyone hates that guy” territory.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:32 PM Today
I don’t understand how he lost the ability to catch a football as soon as he moved from college to NFL.
[Reply]
Hoover 07:33 PM Today
I've been a defender of keeping him on the roster, but after today I wouldn't even fly his ass home.

Its the the continued drops, its the fact that he caused a personal foul. Shut your mouth dude. You have proved nothing. You suck. He's the last guy that should get in the face of an opponent.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up