ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Spags for President
Bl00dyBizkitz 05:20 PM Yesterday
Just another week of Spags holding the line until we finally pull it together. Seriously, it is such a blessing to have this guy.

Thank you Spags, again.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I'm surprised that nobody has bumped the Spags hired as DC thread. There's a lot of fail in there. People saying that he was overrated. That Andy was just hiring him because of their history. I'm thankful that those guys were wrong.i don't believe that I was one of them. I had other preferences, but I don't think that I made a stink about it. I'm glad that we have the best DC in the NFL. And, since he's already failed at head coaching, nobody is trying to hire him to coach their team. Perfect!
You’re wrong about how old the earth is so doesn’t really matter if you were right or wrong in the Spags thread
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:41 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
3 super bowls with the Chiefs and 1 super bowl beating the 18-0 Patriots...what an unbelievable defensive mind.
Only coordinator to win a championship with 2 different teams.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 05:44 PM Yesterday
Best to ever do it. It feels so fucking good to get a lead with plenty of time left on the clock and just feel like the other guys don't have a chance. It's the inverse of Mahomes getting the ball with for a final drive. Ballgame.
[Reply]
notorious 05:45 PM Yesterday
Of the fucking world.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:46 PM Yesterday
I love Spags and his big brass balls.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:47 PM Yesterday
I don't want Spags for President. I want him to stay Defensive Coordinator of my favorite team The Kansas City Chiefs.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 05:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by wazu:
Stats like this are always my favorite part after a win. I get so caught up in the game. I lose context of stuff like this. I knew the defense had completely turned it around but seeing it displayed like that is wild.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:54 PM Yesterday
Spags is THE MAN!!
[Reply]
jerryaldini 06:06 PM Yesterday
Run D was incredible. Harbaugh really wanted to run. 24-55 2.3 ypc
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:08 PM Yesterday
Didn't some poster say he sucked this week?
[Reply]
DRM08 06:13 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I will say though. It is frustrating seeing the other team march down the field and score on their opening drive every week. But in the end, that doesn't matter. He makes the necessary adjustments and it doesn't keep happening
Opening drive is averaging 70 yards and 6 points per game for the opponent. Spags is doing an incredible job shutting down these other teams after a slow start. Hell of a coach.
[Reply]
Lzen 06:24 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Didn't some poster say he sucked this week?
I think someone said he was overrated.
Dumb but not quite he sucks.
[Reply]
Hoover 06:26 PM Yesterday
Wharton is turning into a BEAST
[Reply]
hometeam 06:37 PM Yesterday
I BELIEVE....

IN STEVE!!
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:08 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Titty Meat: