Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:38 AM Today

Think I found Dildo Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pablo 08:02 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Brady is a human freak who likely was boosted with PEDs. There is nothing natural or normal about his career trajectory. And, that Tampa team was loaded. Losing to that roster of players is nothing to be ashamed of, given the fact that the Chiefs had no O Line. By 21 points? Are you forgeting that the donkshow team got shellacked in 3 seperate SBs by 45, 35 and 32 points respectively?
Man those are some real rough champ appearances eh? They got two from Johnny boy and Fivehead gave them another. It's just that horse barn stench.
[Reply]
TEX 08:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
That wasnt the same...Manning didn't have flu and the game was IN Denver.

Chiefs knocked the living shit out them and sent HGH boy to the bench...it was a straight up beat down.

Donk fans wanted nothing to do with that Chiefs team in the post-season...lucky for them, the way things things broke, they didn't have face them again.

KC was the better team that season...were like on a 12-0 run....but Maclin got injured in the Texans WC game and it totally derailed their offense against NE...remember Maclin trying to play decoy then couldn't go?
All true... I was making the comparison only in regards that we beat them, and they went on to "win" the Super Bowl. In the end, DonkTard fans didn't give a shit that we beat them, and claimed that it was our Super Bowl.

However, as it tirned out, that game did have much more significance, because it started the streak, and ushered in our complete and total dominance of Denver
to this day.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:29 AM Today
Uh oh :-)

Fanduel has released their NFL Power Rankings:

Thoughts? 🤔 pic.twitter.com/ygWGngLoOA

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) July 19, 2024

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:03 AM Today
In The Pantry With Sean

From, Let Russell Cook. To a different cupcake flavor for 17 weeks.
[Reply]
TEX 09:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:

:-)
#PatonDisasterDynasty
[Reply]
Pablo 10:09 AM Today
Just think about how awful the Pats and Panthers were last year. Some of the worst football you'll ever watch.

The donks are somehow worse than that.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Brady is a human freak who likely was boosted with PEDs. There is nothing natural or normal about his career trajectory. And, that Tampa team was loaded. Losing to that roster of players is nothing to be ashamed of, given the fact that the Chiefs had no O Line. By 21 points? Are you forgeting that the donkshow team got shellacked in 3 seperate SBs by 45, 35 and 32 points respectively?
Let's also not forget the fact...and I hate to be that guy...but the officiating in that game was absurdly one sided.
[Reply]
NWTF 10:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Fanduel released this based on Stidham being the starter. I’m sure once they realize Bo Nix could be starting they will revise their rankings.
[Reply]
NWTF 10:51 AM Today
Originally Posted by NWTF:
Fanduel released this based on Stidham being the starter. I’m sure once they realize Bo Nix could be starting they will revise their rankings.
Nevermind. Turns out they had the Broncos at 30 then moved them back to 32 after hearing Bo Nix could be the starter
[Reply]
New World Order 10:57 AM Today
Knowmo?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:05 AM Today
Bo "struggling ". Uh oh.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Bo "struggling ". Uh oh.
He's going to be terrible.
[Reply]