ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 62
« First < 12525859606162
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2024 College Football Thread****
Pablo 11:27 AM 08-05-2024
It's August and the coaches poll just dropped. Time to focus on Week 0 coming up and get ready for the first ever 12 team playoff.

Feel free to comment on general games, programs, whatever in here as we get ready for the best part of the year!!!

[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:50 PM Today
Tonight's games should be good. We have 2 comedy routines- Colorado vs Baylor, & a undefeated Cal team taking on a winless FSU team.

OU vs Tennessee & then the late night game KSU vs BYU which should be a good game
[Reply]
Pablo 02:51 PM Today
ESPN NEWS coverage is working

KU ball up 21-17 w/ 9 mins left. 1st and 10 at the KU 45 for the quick update
[Reply]
Pablo 02:54 PM Today
Yee gash em on the ground, run the fucking option more
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:56 PM Today
Imagine delaying a game for 2 hours and then coming put looking like that. Neal Brown is getting fired
[Reply]
Pablo 03:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Imagine delaying a game for 2 hours and then coming put looking like that. Neal Brown is getting fired
Yup weak sad shit; lots of burning couches could be in the forecast
[Reply]
Pablo 03:01 PM Today
Vandy is up 10-7 on the mutts early. That shit won't last
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Brother, IDGAF about Oklahoma’s history in the Midwest.

Google Schiano Sunday and get back to me.
You are expecting someone who is not an SEC!SEC!SEC! cult member to care about how the various cult fan bases behave, and I simply do not.

But I’ll go ahead and address the specific example you cite:

As a Chiefs fan with the Save our Chiefs movement recently being back in the CP headlines, I’m having a hard time taking issue with the Tennessee fans saying enough is enough. Now SOC was more organized, and personal cell phone numbers were not blasted over social media, but even if not all actions are to be condoned, the general idea I support.

FURTHERMORE, as a K-State fan who had John Currie as an AD before he was at Tennessee, and hired Bruce fucking Weber who ran Bill Self’s championship caliber Illinois team and ran it into the ground to run our BB program, the Tennessee faithful should have been concerned about any of his coaching hires.

Honestly, this disappoints me, I was being led to believe that with any potential loss OU would be facing outright assholes rubbing in the loss. What I’m seeing here is the equivalent of CFB patriots.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
You have to streams them shits off your phone to your tv. Here's a link man.

https://the.streameast.app/v78

A few pop up tabs/windows will occur, close them and the game will play. Cast it. You won't notice anything different.
You are insane if you use your phone to go to those stream sites. Buy a shitty laptop solely dedicated to that task.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:12 PM Today
Now we got a ballgame going folks. 28-25 KU with 3 mins left in the 4th. Gotta get first downs here
[Reply]
RustShack 03:14 PM Today
Cyclones win 52-7. Arkansas States TD came at the end against the B/C team. Matt Campbell now tied for first in career wins at Iowa State.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:16 PM Today
Oof, that fucking sucks.

Welp defense time to nut up

Plz plz plz
[Reply]
Pablo 03:17 PM Today
Yeah let that dickwad scramble around that's cool

I like watching that

fuck
[Reply]
Rams Fan 03:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
You are expecting someone who is not an SEC!SEC!SEC! cult member to care about how the various cult fan bases behave, and I simply do not.

But I’ll go ahead and address the specific example you cite:

As a Chiefs fan with the Save our Chiefs movement recently being back in the CP headlines, I’m having a hard time taking issue with the Tennessee fans saying enough is enough. Now SOC was more organized, and personal cell phone numbers were not blasted over social media, but even if not all actions are to be condoned, the general idea I support.

FURTHERMORE, as a K-State fan who had John Currie as an AD before he was at Tennessee, and hired Bruce ****ing Weber who ran Bill Self’s championship caliber Illinois team and ran it into the ground to run our BB program, the Tennessee faithful should have been concerned about any of his coaching hires.

Honestly, this disappoints me, I was being led to believe that with any potential loss OU would be facing outright assholes rubbing in the loss. What I’m seeing here is the equivalent of CFB patriots.
They made up unsubstantiated claims against Schiano regarding his involvement with Sandusky as a way to force the administration of backing out of a deal.

SOC didn’t do that. At all.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:17 PM Today
I actually thought the WV quarterback slid before the first down line, not that I’m complaining.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
They made up unsubstantiated claims against Schiano regarding his involvement with Sandusky as a way to force the administration of backing out of a deal.

SOC didn’t do that. At all.
Let’s be honest about kiddie raper state, more than enough people in that program knew that even those who didn’t are still going to be tainted. There was a very disgusting cover up taking place there, and right or wrong no one coming out of that program was going to do so smelling like roses.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 62
« First < 12525859606162
Up