ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Nzoner's Game Room>MNF DOUBLEHEADER - Titans @ Dolphins/Seahawks @ Lions
Easy 6 05:23 PM Today
Tits @ Fins hot take - Levis keeps fucking up, Huntley has barely finished a cup of coffee in Miami but outperforms him at home in a gritty defensive led win

Sea @ Det, come on now we all know Detroit is getting this home win
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:27 PM Today
Am I remembering that correctly about the MVS play?

I remember a really good camera shot down the line where he sticks the ball out and brings it back.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Am I remembering that correctly about the MVS play?

I remember a really good camera shot down the line where he sticks the ball out and brings it back.
Rewatched the MVS clip.

His body is going backwards as he pulls the ball back in. So at that point the defender stopped his forward moment and he was being yanked backwards - play dead. Ball at the furthest point.

In the Goff play his body was still moving forward as he pulled the ball all back. So forward progress never triggered I guess?

I think it's a snapshot thing. The forward progress triggers at a moment in time when your body's momentum is being driven backwards.

That was the case with the MVS play and the only distinction I can find from the Goff play.
[Reply]
-King- 09:54 PM Today
Step 1) Hire Ben Johnson and make him the highest paid OC in the league with the promise that he takes over when Reid retires and he'll be the highest paid head coach in the league

Step 2) ???

Step 3) Profit
[Reply]
-King- Today, 10:00 PM
This message has been deleted by -King-.
Mecca 10:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by -King-:
Step 1) Hire Ben Johnson and make him the highest paid OC in the league with the promise that he takes over when Reid retires and he'll be the highest paid head coach in the league

Step 2) ???

Step 3) Profit

Ben Johnson will be the Bears HC next year.
[Reply]
-King- 10:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Ben Johnson will be the Bears HC next year.
Was that fun for you? To kill a dream scenario like that? You liked doing that?
[Reply]
Mecca 10:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Seriously.

Dude is shot out of a cannon tonight and it hasn't been a bunch of easy tracks for him. He's just putting these guys in a blender.
Look at the size of his legs, he also has breakaway speed, rare combo.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Up