ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Nzoner's Game Room>TNF Donkeys vs Saints
RunKC 12:36 PM Yesterday
Broncos should totally win this game considering they are playing the Saints practice squad

Derek Carr, Chris Olave, Rashid Shaheed, Cesar Ruiz all out.

Good luck Spencer Rattler
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:12 PM Yesterday
Who's the Saints QB now? Rattler is now out.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:14 PM Yesterday
Why are these teams using timeouts in a 33-3 game
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:14 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Who's the Saints QB now? Rattler is now out.
Apparently the guy who should have been starting all along
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Don't give a shit about the Saints, but I feel for the guys like Gay and Saunders who are ground up in the business machine that is the NFL and are basically forced to trade paradise for living in a septic tank
I bet there are a lot of good players that we never hear about because they go as mid- or late-round picks to bad teams with bad coaches and bad schemes and then get written off as pseudo-busts. In a different world, Shaunard Harts and Mike Cloud might have been Hall of Famers.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:17 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Apparently the guy who should have been starting all along

I liked Haenor coming out and I normally don't care about drafting a QB after the 1st round.
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 09:24 PM Yesterday
Donk fans taking the over for wins (5.5) having large boners right about now
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:29 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I bet there are a lot of good players that we never hear about because they go as mid- or late-round picks to bad teams with bad coaches and bad schemes and then get written off as pseudo-busts. In a different world, Shaunard Harts and Mike Cloud might have been Hall of Famers.
You know who I was thinking about the other day? John Browning. If he were around today there absolutely would have been a spot for someone like him on these Chiefs SB teams.

Unfortunately he wasn't elite, just decent, and when you're just decent and you're surrounded by incompetence, you get roped in with the incompetence. At that point, the best your reputation can hope for is being forgotten about rather than a punchline that Chiefs fans continue to tell 50+ years after your career is done.

I was a young man when those awful Greg Robinson defenses were around, and when I'm an old man I'll still tell the young Chiefs fans about William Bartee.

Anyway, you're absolutely right. John Browning's legacy is being a tough Chiefs trivia answer. It could have been as illustrious as Tershawn Wharton's legacy. What a massive and disappointing dropoff.
[Reply]
Oh Snap 09:30 PM Yesterday
Dunger playing trash teams and getting fake confidence. Can't wait to wreck their pussies
[Reply]
TheGuardian 11:27 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Oh Snap:
Dunger playing trash teams and getting fake confidence. Can't wait to wreck their pussies
That's the game I been waiting on really. To smash these assholes.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Up