« First < 98148188194195196197198
Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:44 AM Today
I suppose if you're going to be that bad at scoring you might as well be really good at cleaning up your own mess.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:49 AM Today
Angel Reese is one of the most overrated players there is. Doesn't block shots. Horrible 2 point shooter and that's all she shoots.

Look at Aja Wilson if you want an efficient scorer. By far the best player in WNBA.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:02 AM Today
Gotta be killing UCB to not be able to comment.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Angel Reese is one of the most overrated players there is. Doesn't block shots. Horrible 2 point shooter and that's all she shoots.

Look at Aja Wilson if you want an efficient scorer. By far the best player in WNBA.
Angel Reese is rated?
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:04 AM Today
isn't it great
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:

She is basically Rudy gobert. Which is useful for a team. But that’s just fucking hilarious that anyone wants to call that dynamic. She doesn’t even have a post game let alone outside. She basically gets all her points off of turnovers or rebounds.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:24 AM Today
I haven’t paid much attention now that the buzz wore off. I think the story is very clear by now and none of it will change until the Olympic break.

Angel Reese is actually pretty good. She deserves credit. But any suggestion that she’s anywhere near Clark’s league is as dumb as comparing gobert to Steph curry.

Clark is having an excellent season for a rookie. She is not close to a top player in the league but the ceiling is there and she’s unquestionably the best rookie by a mile.

She has clear holes in her game that should be fixable. So while she’s been good we ain’t seen nothing yet. She needs to spend the entire offseason developing a mid range. It’s odd to me that she passes on so many step back deep 2s. But a floater would make her unstoppable. And she’s gotta learn to shoot to her right. She also needs to hit the weights but that won’t happen until offseason and frankly they’re better off playing her 40 minutes with little defense than fatiguing her. And her coaching sucks. You have a Steph like shooter. How you not running double screens and such to get her open off the ball.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:49 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Gotta be killing UCB to not be able to comment.
It's a shame, really. Having to endure the humiliation of CC's success while watching Reese's failures should be his punishment.

Same way we don't ban Knomo from the Donks thread. Come, bask in your embarrassment so we can all have a good chuckle at you.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:51 AM Today
I’m good without him
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Angel Reese is rated?
Last I checked, still the best ho in Louisiana!
[Reply]
Page 198 of 198
« First < 98148188194195196197198
Up