ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>If Rice is not out for season
Katie 12:23 AM Today
If he is able to come back before season’s end. Do we still bring in another receiver? Hollywood is probably out til the play offs.
What are the odds we make a trade?

Big question: can we win in the interim with the receivers we have left on the roster?
[Reply]
BossChief 12:32 AM Today
Pat won MVP 2 years ago with

Juju
Skyy
Toney
Watson
MVS
Hardman

Now we’ve essentially upgraded from Toney/MVS to Xavier Worthy and I’ll take that 1000 times out of 1000

Worthy
Juju
Watson
Hardman
Skyy

They are probably deciding if they should elevate Ross/Remigio or to sign someone from another teams practice squad for this week, I’d guess.
[Reply]
Bump 12:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Pat won MVP 2 years ago with

Juju
Skyy
Toney
Watson
MVS
Hardman

Now we’ve essentially upgraded from Toney/MVS to Xavier Worthy and I’ll take that 1000 times out of 1000

Worthy
Juju
Watson
Hardman
Skyy

They are probably deciding if they should elevate Ross/Remigio or to sign someone from another teams practice squad for this week, I’d guess.
Have they activated anyone yet? I would have thought they would have brought up Ross or Remigio by now
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:05 AM Today
I would still find someone.

Think next year: it's unclear if we'll bring Hollywood back, and Rice is likely suspended for part of the 2025 season.

I think you bring in a receiver now. In part, to help win the threepeat. But also, because they're going to help this team massively next year.
[Reply]
seamonster 12:09 PM Today
Never seen a team with worse options than the Chiefs right now. Skyye Moore, Hardman and Juju (knee is bad) shouldn't be in the league. Worthy is just a rookie and I wouldn't want him catching the sorts of underneath balls that Rice was last year. He'd get killed if he had to play the line of scrimmage. Frankly speaking Kelce is just old and doesn't want to take hits. Is Watson their only only trusted receiver? Blech. And they in no way shape or form can depend on the running game. Steele is a fumbler and Hunt is probably still not in football shape (banged up already). Could get humbled this year with this offense.
[Reply]
xztop123 12:21 PM Today
We should replace skyy with remigio and bring Justyn Ross up either way. Remigio and skyy are clones so no point in having both active.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Never seen a team with worse options than the Chiefs right now. Skyye Moore, Hardman and Juju (knee is bad) shouldn't be in the league. Worthy is just a rookie and I wouldn't want him catching the sorts of underneath balls that Rice was last year. He'd get killed if he had to play the line of scrimmage. Frankly speaking Kelce is just old and doesn't want to take hits. Is Watson their only only trusted receiver? Blech. And they in no way shape or form can depend on the running game. Steele is a fumbler and Hunt is probably still not in football shape (banged up already). Could get humbled this year with this offense.
Can't imagine them winning a SB with Kelce, Moore, Hardman, JuJu, and Watson all taking snaps... fuck!
[Reply]
Up