West coast dodgers v East coast dodgers!! Get excited

[Reply]
MMXcalibur 11:44 AM Today
Fuck both of these teams.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 11:45 AM Today
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
**** both of these teams.
This is the ONLY response to this abortion of a World Series.

Two of the worst fanbases known to mankind.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:49 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
This is the ONLY response to this abortion of a World Series.

Two of the worst fanbases known to mankind.
They really are. I don’t know any dodgers fans personally. But I do know a couple Yankees fans. From NW Missouri. One is also a Duke basketball fan. That tells you how cool Yankees fans are
[Reply]
New World Order 11:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
They really are. I don’t know any dodgers fans personally. But I do know a couple Yankees fans. From NW Missouri. One is also a Duke basketball fan. That tells you how cool Yankees fans are
Wow what a tool
[Reply]
DJJasonp 12:01 PM Today
i live in so-cal - guy down the street is a yankees fan. while he did grow up in the bronx, as I was walking past his house last week, I asked him "what's the score in the yankees/guardians game?"

He looks at me - "are they playing today?"

Sigh.......
[Reply]
Pablo 12:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Wow what a tool
Yuppp. He didn’t claim the Chiefs at the time I worked with him(2010-2013) But wouldn’t you know it, he’s a big chiefs fan now!!

This is pretty much every Yankees fan in a nutshell
[Reply]
DJJasonp 12:04 PM Today
Yuppp. He didn’t claim the Chiefs at the time I worked with him(2010-2013) But wouldn’t you know it, he’s a big chiefs fan now!!
i know people like that.

guy I used to play softball with was:

SF Giants fan

Duke BB fan

Florida State Coll FB

Green Bay Packers fan

Not a dumpster fire in that bunch in the 2010s.......how convenient.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 12:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
i know people like that.

guy I used to play softball with was:

SF Giants fan

Duke BB fan

Florida State Coll FB

Green Bay Packers fan

Not a dumpster fire in that bunch in the 2010s.......how convenient.
Nice. I have a good friend that was born in Texas and grew up in Omaha. He has always been a Dallas Cowboys and KC Chiefs fan. What a combo.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 12:10 PM Today
Total abortion.
[Reply]
crispystl 01:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Wow what a tool
I knew a douchebag that was a big Michigan sports fan EXCEPT he rooted for the Patriots. BUT it was only because Brady went to Michigan......rigggghhhhhhttt.

I guarantee his ass "was always a Lions fan deep down" nowadays.

GTFO with that bandwagon shit. That's the only bad part about wining like we have been. I'm always worried people will think I'm one of those bandwagon Patriots fans.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by crispystl:
I knew a douchebag that was a big Michigan sports fan EXCEPT he rooted for the Patriots. BUT it was only because Brady went to Michigan......rigggghhhhhhttt.

I guarantee his ass "was always a Lions fan deep down" nowadays.

GTFO with that bandwagon shit. That's the only bad part about wining like we have been. I'm also worried people will think I'm one of those bandwagon Patriots fans.
Every time I tell someone I'm a Chiefs fan I preface it with "lifelong." I tell them after decades of losing seasons and awful playoff losses, I'm not apologizing for this run. It's almost become my elevator speech.
[Reply]
crispystl 01:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Every time I tell someone I'm a Chiefs fan I preface it with "lifelong." I tell them after decades of losing seasons and awful playoff losses, I'm not apologizing for this run. It's almost become my elevator speech.
Same. I skipped Christmas at my grandmas house when I was ~11 to watch the Chiefs playoff game alone on nothing but static (the cable was out from a snow storm and you could only make out the score here and there) She was so mad at me she gave away all my presents. NO regrets though-would do it again 10/10 times. I always tell that story.
[Reply]
Up