« First < 4188468850885138517851845185518651875188
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:34 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Baseket Ball :-)
Excellent movie. A Chiefs poster and a Broncos poster appear in the film.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Possibly…

Should be 5-3 after week 8.

At Ravens and then at Chiefs. Likely 5-5 after those games, but who knows. You could put the season stats for Nix and Mahomes side by side and barely tell the difference. Still, Denver very likely isn’t winning at KC.

At 5-5, it’s home vs Falcons… should be a loss, but they’re not consistent either.
Then on the road vs Raiders… best shot at snapping the streak.
Then home games vs the Browns and Colts.

Should win 2, wouldn’t be shocked with 3 wins if those 4… would 8-6.

Then it’s at the Chargers, Bengals and home vs KC.

They will win one of those and get to the 9 win mark that I projected for them.

If Denver enters the final 3 games at 8-6, I think they’ll win 10 games.
You are going to start facing functional teams that will spy Nix and take away the run game...Spags 100% will force him to beat man coverage.

You guys have been extremely fortunate to face almost exclusively bottom-tier/injured offenses. Your defensive rankings are wildly exaggerated...as would be the case if you had only faced top 10 offenses. Your team could easily be 2-5 if the same schedule has been ordered differently...

The win against the Bucs was the only one worth mentioning...but it was also in the 2nd week.

I have you at 7 wins...8 tops. Raiders, Panthers and potentially Browns....all three on back-up QBs (again).

I'm not sure what about the Chargers game would give you any confidence in beating them...they were up 23-0 to start the 4th and went into auto-pilot.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:04 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You are going to start facing functional teams that will spy Nix and take away the run game...Spags 100% will force him to beat man coverage.

You guys have been extremely fortunate to face almost exclusively bottom-tier/injured offenses. Your defensive rankings are wildly exaggerated...as would be the case if you had only faced top 10 offenses. Your team could easily be 2-5 if the same schedule has been ordered differently...

The win against the Bucs was the only one worth mentioning...but it was also in the 2nd week.

I have you at 7 wins...8 tops. Raiders, Panthers and potentially Browns.

I'm not sure what about the Chargers game would give you any confidence in beating them...they were up 23-0 to start the 4th and went into auto-pilot.
They beat the Bucs on the road in week 3. And yeah, results would be different had they opened up against the tough teams like Baltimore.

It is what it is and I realize that, I’m certainly not expecting greatness and they haven’t turned it around. They have a lot of work to do.
[Reply]
manchambo 10:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Tebow was not an answer at QB, not even as a backup.
Are you out of your mind? Tebow was the perfect Manning backup. They’re like twins. You could seamlessly stick Tebow in there and keep things rolling.

This new guy makes miniature pasta look like a freaking genius.
[Reply]
Page 5188 of 5188
« First < 4188468850885138517851845185518651875188
Up