ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 161 of 161
« First < 61111151157158159160161
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:35 AM Today
If it's true the Chiefs wanted to stand pat over the bye week and evaluate what they had in house they fucked up big time. I cannot fathom how they weren't operating under the assumption JJSS would need to be load managed, and that's best case scenario.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:35 AM Today
They need to go get Dionte Johnson now. Give up whatever you need to.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:38 AM Today
Saving grace may be the Panthers preferring not to send Johnson away to a division rival.
[Reply]
ChiefEd 06:40 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Saving grace may be the Panthers preferring not to send Johnson away to a division rival.
Good point!
[Reply]
TEX 06:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
This isn't the week to do it. This is Skyy's moment. He's been so horrible he can only get better.

Breakout game incoming and no trade happens. Book it.
Naw, he reinvents terrible, every chance he gets.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:46 AM Today
Matt Verderame: the Chiefs have to go get a WR now. They just have to. And they understand that.
Nate Taylor: Mahomes needs help. Desperately. Emphatically. Immediately. Only option is a trade for a WR.
Matt Derrick: the Chiefs need to make a move here for a WR and they know it. There are no other options.
Nick Jacobs: They don’t have the horses in house. Veach needs to be on the phone looking to add a WR
Petro, Fescoe and Carrington echoing this too

Not too often you see every media outlet in this town calling for the same thing with this team.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:50 AM Today
If it's true the Chiefs wanted to stand pat over the bye week and evaluate what they had in house they fucked up big time. I cannot fathom how they weren't operating under the assumption JJSS would need to be load managed, and that's best case scenario.
:-)

They're 6-0 and there's still plenty of time to make a trade. Relax you fucking drama queen :-)
[Reply]
fadeaway 06:55 AM Today

They are 1-6 with under 90 passing yards in the last game, they don't have any rivals
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 06:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
Naw, he reinvents terrible, every chance he gets.
Nate Taylor with the fatality.

“Heck, even left tackle Wanya Morris has better receiving statistics this season (one reception for a 1-yard touchdown) than Moore, who has yet to record a reception but has two dropped passes.”
[Reply]
RunKC 07:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

They're 6-0 and there's still plenty of time to make a trade. Relax you ****ing drama queen :-)
At the moment yes but if they don’t make a trade for a WR Veach deserves to get thrown into a Dolphin rape cave
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:06 AM Today
Come on, dude.

They went out this offseason and aggressively addressed the WR position with a 1st round pick and a pricey FA acquisition. Their top receiver from last year and FA acquisition both got hurt. They absolutely are aware of JuJu's injury history, know what they have in house, and know that it's not currently sufficient. These aren't the keystone cops running things. Adams was never an option, and I bet they just got outbid on Cooper (and tie probably goes to the Bills). Beyond that nothing has happened because that's just usually how the trade deadline plays out.

Let's not assume the worst.
[Reply]
TEX 07:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
Nate Taylor with the fatality.

“Heck, even left tackle Wanya Morris has better receiving statistics this season (one reception for a 1-yard touchdown) than Moore, who has yet to record a reception but has two dropped passes.”
Was watching the game the other day with the group of people. When Skyy dropped the pass, I said something to the same effect. But instead of saying Morris, I said, "Everyone in the room."
[Reply]
Page 161 of 161
« First < 61111151157158159160161
Up