ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2024-2025 NBA Thread***
KC_Connection 01:25 PM 10-22-2024
Season starts tonight with Knicks and Celtics followed by Lakers and TWolves.

Will history be made early in the 2nd game?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:50 PM 10-22-2024
I will never not laugh at Shaq holding a microphone.

Can you just make him an oversized one so he doesn't look like he's holding a children's toy up there?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:54 PM 10-22-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I mean...everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, knows its bullshit.

It's not even really gaslighting. Not a single person thinks they're convincing anyone of it.

It's like talking about Santa Clause around adults because there are children in the room. Nobody believes it, but everyone just kinda gets through it for the sake of the kids.
Good analogy. Even the TNT crew isn’t willing to go there but it’s not too hard to figure out what they really think.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:03 PM Yesterday

LEBRON TONIGHT VS. KINGS ��

32 PTS
14 REB
10 AST

YEAR 22 �� pic.twitter.com/ZZqGqhnIs2

— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) October 27, 2024

Father Time looking at LeBron James 32-14-10 stat line:pic.twitter.com/RVMaL1wdZ7

— Emmanuel Acho (@EmmanuelAcho) October 27, 2024

LeBron in the 4th quarter:

▫️ 16 PTS
▫️ 5 REB
▫️ 6 AST
▫️ 133 TS%

It's the 1st recorded time someone has put up 16+ points, 5+ rebounds, and 6+ assists in the 4th quarter. Year 22 and still breaking records. pic.twitter.com/eDZGv5OexP

— ɴᴏᴛ (@georgemikan) October 27, 2024

3-0 start to the season for LeBron and the Lakers. Could Redick be their best coach in this entire era?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:12 PM Yesterday

This is why LeBron's longevity is not simply just "playing longer," it's continuously defying the odds for decades.

It's sustained greatness. If anyone else could do it, they would. https://t.co/ZFgbACV9WH

— ɴᴏᴛ (@georgemikan) October 27, 2024

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:33 PM Yesterday
OKC is so much fun to watch. Incredible defense and depth. Once they get healthy and start hitting shots, they're going to be lethal.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:09 AM Today
NBA is unwatchable.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:30 AM Today
Still not in the Top 2 All Time lulz if he was a certain poster would shut the hell up about it. True greatness doesn't need to be advertised
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
"What did you say to Bronny before the game?"

"To understand that this isn't given to you and you'll have to earn it every single day..."

Honestly, I'm impressed as hell he managed to keep a straight face when he said that. Dude should ****ing run for President with that kind of ability to shamelessly lie.
I think they’ve already sent make-a-wish Bronnie down to the g-league hopefully never to return.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Still not in the Top 2 All Time lulz if he was a certain poster would shut the hell up about it. True greatness doesn't need to be advertised

LeBron at 40 vs Jordan at 40

(via @realapp_) pic.twitter.com/PoqfrtlbG8

— LakeShowYo (@LakeShowYo) October 27, 2024

[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
I think they’ve already sent make-a-wish Bronnie down to the g-league hopefully never to return.
He's making the road trip to Toronto before the G League stint. I'll be lucky enough to see Bronny in person next week.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:40 PM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
He's making the road trip to Toronto before the G League stint. I'll be lucky enough to see Bronny in person next week.
It looks like Gradey and Ochai are starting to figure things out a bit.

Even if the Raps suck, at least you get a couple guys to root for.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:54 PM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
It looks like Gradey and Ochai are starting to figure things out a bit.

Even if the Raps suck, at least you get a couple guys to root for.
The Raptors aren't gonna win too many games this year, but Gradey is going to be a very productive player in the league for a long time. Still think his ceiling is Klay Thompson if things break right for him. Whether he develops his defense will determine whether he can reach that ceiling.

Ochai looks like a rotation player in the league too, which is more than I had expected out of him.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The Raptors aren't gonna win too many games this year, but Gradey is going to be a very productive player in the league for a long time. Still think his ceiling is Klay Thompson if things break right for him. Whether he develops his defense will determine whether he can reach that ceiling.

Ochai looks like a rotation player in the league too, which is more than I had expected out of him.
I think Gradey is Kyle Korver, which is a great career.

Ochai’s ceiling is probably like James Jones or Danny Green. Something like that.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I think Gradey is Kyle Korver, which is a great career.

Ochai’s ceiling is probably like James Jones or Danny Green. Something like that.
Gradey is showing some flashes this season of being more than that, but I too have long thought that Korver is a very good comp for him.

If Ochai could improve his shooting to that extent, he'd be Danny Green in like every respect.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up