ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Why haven't we cut Skyy Moore?
Womble 03:11 PM Yesterday
He fucking sucks.

I just don't understand it.
[Reply]
JPH83 10:37 AM Today
He's horrible. A complete waste of a roster spot. Even blocking I'm unconvinced Ross wouldn't have a higher ceiling there...if he could line up properly.

I know you've got to pad out the end of a roster but damn I hate seeing him out there.
[Reply]
seamonster 10:38 AM Today
Higher drafted receivers from the same draft got bounced and traded for virtually nothing (and with better numbers).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahan_Dotson
[Reply]
Mecca 10:40 AM Today
That weirdest shit is he is the completely opposite of what he was projected to be. He was literally suppose to be a solid route runner that moved the sticks, like poor mans Golden Tate, he's nothing like that at all.
[Reply]
Womble 10:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
He's an insurance policy, w/familiarity to Andy's system. With Brown & Rice out, it appears to have been a savvy, if unspectacular, move given the current situation.

At this point, they may still have to make a trade...but at least, in retrospect, it was a reasonable hedge. :-)
If Skyy Moore is an insurance policy then I think we should switch providers. He would be the type of worthless policy that covers you for next to nothing. And you can't blame it on the small print because on the first page of the policy it reads in caps "THIS IS A SHITTY POLICY".
[Reply]
Chargem 10:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
Sunk cost fallacy.
I came here to post this, but was beaten to the punch.
[Reply]
Snerd 02:21 PM Today
Trade Skyy Moore is Less for a can of Spam.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:22 PM Today
core special teams player
[Reply]
kepp 02:29 PM Today
As a last-ditch effort, they should sew the thumbs and index fingers of Moore's gloves together
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:56 PM Today
I don't hate Sky Moore.

He just isn't an NFL player.

This is on Veach and Andy for not moving on.
[Reply]
KCJake 03:01 PM Today
Our best WR just left his leg on the 30-yard line. Might not be the best time to be cutting WR's
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:11 PM Today
What would Eric Bieniemy do
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up