again, your choice to be a fan
[Reply]
Bump 01:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
"one of those games"

that we win?

again, your choice to be a fan
it's your opinion

not as bad as you putting the 10 points comment, because you didn't know what that meant and then ignoring the explanation but you do you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
it's your opinion

not as bad as you putting the 10 points comment, because you didn't know what that meant and then ignoring the explanation but you do you.
YOU WERE DOOMING!

YOU THOUGHT THE CHIEFS WERE DOING TO LOSE AND YOU ARE A COWARD!

[Reply]
ptlyon 01:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
it's your opinion

Do not help in lubing up his labia
[Reply]
Bump 01:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
YOU WERE DOOMING!

YOU THOUGHT THE CHIEFS WERE DOING TO LOSE AND YOU ARE A COWARD!

no, one of those games isn't a doom and gloom comment but more of a figure of speech. But it's okay

next week when I say something like "damn we are kicking the shit of a trash raider team" you can put that on this list too.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:27 PM Today
The traitors, losers, and cowards for me yesterday were the ones trashing the best player this organization has ever seen in the first half after fluke interceptions that weren't even his fault.

Not enough inclusion of those comments here.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:57 PM Today
Missed the game yesterday and currently watching, 14-3 in the 2nd quarter.

I saw the stats at halftime and someone had mentioned 2 interceptions in the first quarter who made it sound like both were Mahomes'... so, between that mixup and the one pick being a flukey tipped pass and the other being Worthy falling down... and the comments calling it a loss in the first quarter(?) and typical early game GDT meltdowns....

I'm just relaxing watching this game that's been a little weird, but in control and no way in doubt in the first half..... and you guys are fucking nuts to freak out every fucking week at the slightest hint of adversity.

And I'm here for it. :-)
[Reply]
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Up