ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 58
« First < 8485455565758
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM 10-23-2024
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Dude, white guys using the N-word aint cool. What's the point of using that term? They think they are "edgy" using that word?
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
I don't think that guy is white.
lol.. Clearly biracial
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 11:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by First Things First (@firstthingsfirstonfs1)

Veachy also drafted Skyyyy Moore, who caught a SB TD.

Thank Jeebus that worthless MFer will spend the playoffs on IR.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeah pretty much on the same page. It’s a bit of not overusing him. But also thinking back to our early season struggles I really wish we had more of juju playing power slot with more aggressive routes from rashee. Not because juju is better but if you have guys opening him up he’s at least an option (which many of our WRs are not). I also feel like this aggressive side of Mahomes is something we want to unlock and I don’t think we do that with a bunch of low ADOTs with some aggressive long bombs sprinkled in.

I want for us to get better with the intermediate throws and I think that’s where dhop helps us the most.

Yep. And I think we'll get those intermediate shots. Either from DHop or from someone else (I'm thinking Gray?), if the defense decides to double or box DHop, which is what every defense was doing to him in TEN the last 23 games.

It's going to be interesting to see just how DCs try to deal with both DHop and Travis on the field at the same time. They can't double/box both of them; there'd be multiple other receivers just running wide open if they did that, obviously.

My first thought when we got him was that this would make doubling Travis all game impossible. Which should get him more 1v1s, and Travis will feast if that happens.

Anyway, with both Travis and DHop out there, there should be lots of opportunities for our other WRs to get 1v1s (hoping that's Worthy flying on some verts).
[Reply]
Smed1065 11:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Why play him against a weak opponent? I'd save him for something better. I guess Tennessee already had their BYE week so maybe that went into the decision making.
Few reps because a new team. Yall are so crazy. Meet me at the GB statue.
[Reply]
Smed1065 11:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
I went to a Thursday night game Denver vs. Jets when Plaxico Burress was still playing (and Teblow for the donks).

The gentleman I flew up there had relation that played for the Jets so we had seats somewhat behind their bench.

Plaxico looked like a man among children. He even appeared big next to offensive linemen. It was crazy.
I went to the 1st Thanksgiving night game and had to eat too much my brother who lives around the area became a Chiefs watcher. It was crazy and neither could talk for 2 days basically. 2 Thanksgiving dinner and Phobia set up the tailgate.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 58
« First < 8485455565758
Up