Page 363 of 363
« First < 263313353359360361362363
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
In58men 10:56 AM Today
Fans that are okay with stats, but not winning is mind boggling. Chief fans did the same with Alex Smith, that’s why I was constantly bitching. Fans praised Alex bc he had good stats too. I can’t even start threads bc Alex Smith ****ing sucks.

Joe Burrow is a good QB, but what does stats matter if he can’t give over that hump?

Good for him and his stats, I guess lol.
[Reply]
Balto 10:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
Fans that are okay with stats, but not winning is mind boggling. Chief fans did the same with Alex Smith, that’s why I was constantly bitching. Fans praised Alex bc he had good stats too. I can’t start thread bc Alex Smith ****ing sucks.

Joe Burrow is a good QB, but what does stats matter if he can’t give over that hump?

Burrow=Rivers
[Reply]
In58men 11:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by Balto:
Burrow=Rivers
I never cared about stats, but people use them for some reason. Stats are so misconstrued they should never be used in debates. So many different variables come into play with stats.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:06 AM Today
Stats are for suckers. Chargers missed the playoffs with the number 1 offense and defense. Bengals don't have a defense, so it could get ugly when that wrist flares up again
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
Fans that are okay with stats, but not winning is mind boggling. Chief fans did the same with Alex Smith, that’s why I was constantly bitching. Fans praised Alex bc he had good stats too. I can’t even start threads bc Alex Smith ****ing sucks.

That’s what pisses me off about 49ers fans and Purdy. If they would just admit that their team is designed around a narrow window until Purdy gets his millions then it’d be fine. Instead it’s all this “Our QB has the highest passer rating!! He’s actually better than Mahomes!!”

And no matter how many times he comes up short in the end they’ll never stop fucking that stat chicken
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Joe still cooked?
Watch what happens when the Bengals let BOTH receivers walk.

Suddenly you'll learn how Mahomes has been living since 2021.
[Reply]
Page 363 of 363
« First < 263313353359360361362363
Up