ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 58
« First < 8485455565758
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:18 PM Today
Wish we had scooped up Noah Brown.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I wouldn’t give up a third for Hopkins.

Maybe a 6th. He’s old.
How old he is barely makes a difference as long as he is effective THIS year. Its all about THIS year.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by xztop123:
I really don’t think we’re getting a wr will have to learn a complicated offense with no training camp or anything. It’s just not gonna happen in this offense.
Good thing it is early in the season and they have like 3 months to learn it.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 04:25 PM Today
Edit - wrong thread.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 04:32 PM Today
If we do make a trade, how soon do you think we pull the trigger?
[Reply]
Chiefsfan1 04:46 PM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
If we do make a trade, how soon do you think we pull the trigger?
I think close to the trade deadline (within a week or two). Probably not until then, as much as some may want them to do it immediately so they have more time to absorb the playbook. Even teams at 1-3 probably still hold a glimmer of false hope, so for other teams to be willing to dump assets more significant than a Mecole Hardman-type (who was barely playing last year for the Jets), they're going to need to lose a couple more games and be even more out of it or at least borderline at that point in the season. Right now, it's simply too early for them to give up on the season in favor of draft picks. And if Veach can wait a few more weeks to give them something a little less than what he might have to give up to get that team to move the asset now, that's what he's going to do IMO.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 04:49 PM Today
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Wish we had scooped up Noah Brown.
Yes, I never understood why we didn’t go after whoever Houston released. They had such Wr depth. Either brown or woods was going to get released and either of them would be perfect for us back then and better so now.

End of the year Brown is going to come up big for Washington. He is already. Useful now
[Reply]
Page 58 of 58
« First < 8485455565758
Up