ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Jay Cutler arrested for DUI and weapons charges
FloridaMan88 09:25 AM Today
He looks rough…

Just In: Former Vandy and NFL quarterback Jay Cutler was arrested in Franklin Thursday night for DUI, other charges pic.twitter.com/vHILSqoDwk

— NewsChannel 5 (@NC5) October 18, 2024

Originally Posted by :
Jay Cutler was arrested for DUI and gun possession Thursday evening in Franklin, Tenn.

The former NFL quarterback, who was married to reality star Kristin Cavallari, was also arrested on failure to exercise due care and violation of implied consent law.

Cutler, 41, was booked into the Williamson County Jail.

[Reply]
Bowser 11:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
It’s no punting a girls head in a hallway, but it’s not good for him.
He booted her in the ass and sent her flying down a hallway after she dropped an n-bomb on him.

Cutler is just out living his best life, really. I'll assume he'll have the funds to make it go away.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
His hair game is still pretty strong.
That head of hair is quite enviable, I can't lie.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:

His ex is holding up nicely at least.
My goodness.

So should we feel sorry for a woman in this situation, or did she get what she always deserved? In her youth, she found a quarterback with high-income potential and drew him in with her arm-candy charms. Successful in her endeavor, she has now lived a rich-girl life for a couple of decades, probably with some type of "instagram influencer" or "fitness model" line being the main thing on her resume.

But now she's still looking good, and the quarterback has turned into the actual person that the quarterback always was. Now she's either stuck with him or she'll need to get a divorce and find another rich guy who's interested in a middle-aged "fitness model".
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That head of hair is quite enviable, I can't lie.
His mugshot > His NFL Combine photo.

[Reply]
Frazod 12:23 PM Today
Tennessee is a constitutional carry state, but I'm pretty sure the law frowns on you carrying a weapon when you're stinking drunk.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 12:44 PM Today
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Remember when Broncos fans thought he was going to lead their team to the promised land?
This question works with every Broncos QB.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:53 PM Today
I mean, it's a pretty shitty blurry pic, but I bet 95%+ of people wished they looked that good at 41. He had a better head of hair than 99% of Chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
This question works with every Broncos QB.
The funny thing is, Cutler IS the best QB Chicago ever had.

*shudder*
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by Frazod:
The funny thing is, Cutler IS the best QB Chicago ever had.

*shudder*
Other than a couple of years when Peyton Manning's wife was heavily using HGH, Cutler is also the best quarterback the broncos ever had.
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
bronco.
Mania!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up