ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 32
« First < 222829303132
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM Yesterday
Discuss...
[Reply]
TEX 01:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Nobody, we will play Marty ball and keep winning.

Kareem Hunt has saved this offense.
For a while, but we know better than anybody , that is not a recipe for playoff success.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
In Burt Veech I trust.

That said, my armchair GM ass would bring Ross up and avoid stone hands players like Amari Cooper. Nothing worse than a WR that can't catch.
Ross could not beat out Moore for a roster spot. Expecting much of anything from him might be a bit wishful thinking.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:45 PM Today
Maybe we did get lucky.

https://www.si.com/nfl/chiefs/news/n...ce-knee-injury

Originally Posted by :
Appearing on NFL Live, Adam Schefter of ESPN provided the first bit of optimism regarding Rice's status.

"Here's what we know right now," Schefter said. "We do know that Rashee Rice is going to miss an extended period of time. We do not yet know that that ACL is torn. He's continuing to go through testing and there has not yet been confirmation that it is torn, as the Chiefs feared in the postgame locker room after they beat the Chargers. Again, it's going to be a bad knee injury, but they're hoping that it's not as bad as they feared. He's still going through the testing."

[Reply]
Why Not? 02:49 PM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
For a while, but we know better than anybody , that is not a recipe for playoff success.
It is when you have Mahomes and Spags.
[Reply]
O.city 02:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Maybe we did get lucky.

https://www.si.com/nfl/chiefs/news/n...ce-knee-injury
Interesting.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:56 PM Today
Nah, torn PCL off the rip because some washout quack on YouTube said so

God damn people. Let the folks who actually have jobs doing this shit do it then react accordingly.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I hope I am wrong but based on year's past don't know if I would get my hopes up to much. Also he complimented Skyy's play today.

Yeah Andy hates teaching guys on the fly. Hates it. He brought back Juju simply because he knew the offense. Samw with Hunt. At some point you need to get new blood and the earlier the better as he has more time to acclimate to the offense.

But if they KNOW Rice will be back before end of season that would be so huge.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 32
« First < 222829303132
Up