ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 67
« First < 17576364656667
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Oct 6 Other Games thread with breakfast*****
displacedinMN 07:33 AM Yesterday
OP short and sweet
[Reply]
RunKC 09:09 AM Today
A lot of the best teams from the past 2-3 years have regressed badly.

Bengals, 49ers, Bills. The Ravens defense is for awful and 31st in pass defense.

Threepeat is on a silver platter fellas
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Bengals, 49ers, Bills. The Ravens defense is for awful and 31st in pass defense.

the texans are def gonna be a match for us. i know they havent been blowing people away BUT they’re young and they’re learning how to win close games. they also have by fer the most balanced team out of them, buffalo, and baltimore.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:20 AM Today
schefter sayin the pats might out in maye against the texans next week

don’t know if i can emphasize enough how fucking retarded they would be if they did this
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Ravens are making it regardless of what the Steelers do; they’re much too good not to
Yeah - the Ravens are already off the mat so they're not going anywhere.

The Bills had a shot to deliver a bit of a killing blow but shit the bed. The Bengals Bengaled it up.

At 3-2, the Ravens are gonna coast to that division title and at this point likely represent our biggest threat at the 1 seed (provided that we don't likewise stall out in Rice's absence).

Buffalo has to revert to ground and pound and I'm just not sure they have the defense for that approach. I know the stats aren't bad for them defensively but where's the talent on that D?

It's just a bunch of JAGS.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
schefter sayin the pats might out in maye against the texans next week

don’t know if i can emphasize enough how fucking reeruned they would be if they did this
Why?

You take the guy 3rd overall ahead of 3 guys who are in contention for 1.1 in a lot of seasons (Alt, Harrison and Nabers) then you must clearly like the guy.

And you're not playing for anything this season.

I can see the merit in it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:

I remember reading the Ravens defense lost a couple guys, but nobody expected them to be THIS bad, right? Even if it was only week 1, that game was night and day different than the AFCCG, where Mahomes had tiny windows to throw into.... and they obviously haven't made any strides since then.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 67
« First < 17576364656667
Up