ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 51
« First < 414748495051
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt signs with the Chiefs [2024 edition]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bowser:
They'll send Steele down when everyone is back

Pacheco
Hunt
CEH
Perine
CEH is going to stay on the NFI list.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:46 AM Today
Steele also plays special teams. IF they only keep 3, Hunt and Perine are probably the odd men out.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Heard it - pretty sure on the broadcast Sunday night? Could have been elsewhere.
I think he's ELIGIBLE to return in week 5, but there's not a decision made that he WILL yet. But I agree, it'll be interesting to see how they handle the RB room moving forward. Assuming no one else gets hurt before Pacheco comes back, it's gonna be tough to choose only two between Perine/CEH/Hunt/Steele.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:51 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bowser:
They'll send Steele down when everyone is back

Pacheco
Hunt
CEH
Perine
:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:51 AM Today
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I think he's ELIGIBLE to return in week 5, but there's not a decision made that he WILL yet. But I agree, it'll be interesting to see how they handle the RB room moving forward. Assuming no one else gets hurt before Pacheco comes back, it's gonna be tough to choose only two between Perine/CEH/Hunt/Steele.
They can just leave him on IR as long as they want.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:56 AM Today
Can't find anything to suggest a CEH return is imminent outside of a vague Instagram post by him.
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 11:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Heard it - pretty sure on the broadcast Sunday night? Could have been elsewhere.
They did say something on the broadcast. I think they said the Chiefs were optimistic that CEH will return week 5.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Can't find anything to suggest a CEH return is imminent outside of a vague Instagram post by him.
He should be inactive until we had some kind of injury forcing another move. You clearly cant rely on him.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:57 AM Today
They could just cut Hanson. He’s a developmental kid and Nourzad can do his job bc he’s played C.

If he gets claimed it’s not a big deal
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by LagunaSWana:
They did say something on the broadcast. I think they said the Chiefs were optimistic that CEH will return week 5.
Interesting. Didn't hear that and there's nothing on the Twitter about it.
[Reply]
Monticore 11:59 AM Today
CEH injury settlement?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:02 PM Today
If CEH is back week 5 and they're ready to bring Hunt up they may just want a 4 back room.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 51
« First < 414748495051
Up